Getting to the Clink from London airport

Hi all,

I’m doing the Timeless Trail departing June 2. It’s my first overseas trip and am looking for any feedback regarding the easiest/cheapest/best way to get to the Clink from London airport. Whether it’s by cab/transport etc. Any advice would be grealy appreciated!

Hi Melissa,
I’m going on my 1st European adventure in just over 5 weeks.
I’m not staying at the Clink, but my hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance from there.
I will be catching the underground train from Heathrow airport straight through to Kings Cross St pancras station. Apparently it’s the Piccidilly line. if you look on google maps, u can get walking directions (the Clink looks pretty easy to get to from the station) and u can even go into the street view mode and do a practice walk online.
Hope this helps, good luck and hope you have a ball on your trip :slight_smile:

Hi Melissa, Matt was right, the Piccadilly Line is the cheapest and easiest way to go. The line is accesible from every terminal, and when I was there is was about 4 pound and leaves every 5 minutes… I think Clink is only a walk from Kings Cross Station…

Have fun! :slight_smile:

There is a shuttle bus service from the airport I use when I did my topdeck tour last year and will again this year in June. It doesnt cost much but will drop off and pick up from airport and take u to your hotel doorstep.
I organised this with my travel agent before I left australia.
Cheers :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the advice!! :slight_smile: