Getaway july 12

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone else is doin Euro Getaway departing July 12 - 31st. Im so excited cant wait![br]Im also doing th Running of the Bulls tour to Pamplona before hand so maybe ill catch some of you on that instead/too.[br][br]KK catch ya, hope to hear from some of yas soon. ciao

Hiya Im goin on the same trip and its my B-day on the 23 of July! Yeah baby!!Cant wait!! 57 days to go… [br][br]Chat to you later [br][br]Always party hard

Heya![br]Fianlly someone else is doin the same tour! How cool does it all sound huh, i cant wait to see all the sights and i def plan to party too.[br]Im doin this tour with another girlfriend and we are also doint he Edinburgh Mini break leaving on 6 Aug.[br]Are you doin mini break too?[br][br]Ciao Angelgirl x

Hi! Im going on the european getaway leaving on the 12th July too! me n two of my friends… are you both staying in the globetrotter before?? We got our docs yesterday sooo excited!! xxxxx

Nop Im not staying in the globetrotter Inn. Its gona be a blast of a trip!!! Cant wait! Where u from?

Hey everyone! Im going on the europe getaway trip on july 12th and i cant wait!! its gona be awesome! Had a wee look at the Itinerary a few days ago and it all looks great! I’m going with 2 of my friends, we’re from Glasgow in Scotland! Let the good times roll!!:-)[br]xxxxxxxx

Hey guys,[br][br]I went on this tour at almost the exact same time July 10th or something 'till August 1st-ish last year and just thoguht I’d let you know—it was AWESOME!! TIME OF MY LIFE!!! We had a full busload, a few fellow Canadians, many great Aussies and Kiwis, a few Koreans, and our one lone South African! We just had a riot and all got along SO well!! We enjoyed all the sights and sounds during the day and the parties at night!! OUr crew (Gus-tour guide, Mel-cook, and Jason-driver) were what made our trip soo amazing! If you’re in their hands you’ll have a blast!! Oh and if it turns out to be them, tell them Cindy from Canada says hellO! haah [br][br]I heard that it’s a tiny bit different this year, but to be honest sounds better because you stay in Germany 2 nights, whereas we were just in a little town in Germany for like an evening, plus one other change that looks great too! If you have any questions about anything let me know!!! Enjoy all the excitement looking forward to the trip!!! It’ll be everything you’re hoping for and more!!

Heya everyone![br][br]OMG this is soo excting! there are now at least 8 of us goin and thats plenty for a party haha.[br]Im staying at the Globetrotter Inn with my friend for the two nights in between the Pamplona tour and the Getaway one. Sounds like that could be party central the night before juding by some of the other forums on here. Im live in Brisbane but am origianally from NZ so i get away with being both Ozzie and Kiwi on the trip. :)[br]We are both 26 years old and we are doin the Edinburgh Mini break after the tour on 6th aug. [br]So whats everyone else doing? More travelling or settling to live and work in old London Town?[br]Im heading to the States after my trip so see some sights there.[br]Cant wait only 28 days till i fly out. talk to you soon[br]Ciao Angelgirl x

Hey so cindy can you give us any good tips or things we should know before we go?? what to take… what not to take etc…?? oh and how much money did u take? did u spend more or less than you expected to?? Thanks! [br][br]Im sooo excited!!! ;D

I think we’re all going to have to have a BIG kick ass party the night before we head out!! very excited as you can tell![br]xxxxxxx

Its so hard to wait!!! I need a blast, looks like im going 2 be the only South African aahhh!! Ill join the Aussies, Kiwis and any one thats up for a party hehe, We need some realy kickass euro music 2 kick start the trip.[br][br]Let the hanghover start!!!

Look like the Getaway july 12 trip is fully booked! Cant book online any more! So its a full load of ppl hehe. Hope thers space for all our ****! Hope its full of good times. The best Parties is with the locals.

thats great that its all fully booked now:) Anyone know the average number of people that can go on these tours? My friends and I have booked ourselves into the Globetrotter Inn on July 11th…cant wait to meet you all! xxx

Have a look at my trip planner [br][br]http://travel.yahoo.com/trip-view-1168494-20_day_european_getaway?msg=PGVtPjIwIERheSBFdXJvcGVhbiBHZXRhd2F5PC9lbT4gdXBkYXRlZA--&dbwrite=Y

HEY EVERYONE THIS TIME IN 3 WEEKS I WILL BE ON A PLANE ON MY WAY TO EUROPE TO JOIN YOU GUYS ON THE TOUR ALONG WITH 2 OF MY BROTHERS AND ANOTHER MATE, ITS GONNA BE ABSOLUTELY HUGE!!.[br]DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH SPENDING MONEY ROUGHLY WE WILL NEED?,(KEEPING IN MIND THERE WILL BE ALOT SPENT ON ALCOHOL)

Im thinking of spending not more than ?1000 its roundabout 80euros a day. ALCOHOL will set you back maybe 50 euros a day. Any way it will be fun boozing with all of you. Cant wait less than 30 days 2 go!!!

yeh it says in the documents that 1000 euro is enough, but i think i’m going to take more than that for the additional activities such as SKY DIVING!WOOO! and yes plenty more money needed for alcohol :slight_smile:

hey folks![br][br]i am soo excited about this trip…3 weeks 2 go! looking forward to meetin u all :slight_smile: im doin the trip with my 2 best buds (angd86 and jennyc313) we’re stayin in the globetrooter inn the nite b4 we leave, any1 else? we should have some ‘gettin-2-no-u’ drinks! this is gonna b 1 hell of a summer, cant wait!!![br][br]louise x

Hey Guys[br][br]Well not long to go now huh[br][br]Im currently in Bangkok on my way to London for the Running of the Bulls tour before joining you guys on the Getaway one.[br]Skydiving is the top of my list of things to do too. Its goin to be so much fun. Definitely sounds like we are a bunch of party goers so the more the merrier huh.[br][br]C U guys when imlooking at yas[br]Caio Angelgirl (aka Ang)

i know not long to go now… woohoo! me n my friends were goin over what we were takin etc, and i wondered what all of u r takin as hand luggage?? I have a big list of stuff to take but its getting so excitin everytime i check something off my list!;D hehe lol.[br][br]a week and a bit! cant wait! see u all soon[br][br]xxxxxxxxxxxx