Gaudi & Glitz / European Pioneer -20 / 26 August

Hey,[br][br]I’m going on the Gaudi to Glitz tour on the 26th August which is part of the European Pioneer that leaves on the 20th August. Anyone else going on this tour solo?? [br][br]Cheers[br]Shez :slight_smile:

Hey,[br][br]I’m going on the Euro Pioneer tour beginning 20 August and am gonna be solo…[br][br]What’s the Gaudi and Glitz tour involve? Presume it covers Barcelona to the French Riveria at least…

Yeah, I’m on the European Emperor leaving 20th Aug which is the beginning part of the European Pioneer! I’m wondering what the Gaudi and Glitz is too? Sounds like fun whatever it is![br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

Ok, found it and get it! So sounds like we’ll be meeting you in Barcelona then![br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

great, the gaudi to glitz tour joins the tour on the 26th in barcelona. Pretty excited but a bit nervous about going solo… How old is everyone going? I’m 25…[br][br]sbrown

I’m probably gonna feel like an old man on my trip. heh.[br][br]I’m 31.

nah!! Hubby is 33 and I am 29 so we’ll join the ‘seniors’ brigade!;D[br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

ha… age is in the mind… my partners 34 and the biggest kid i know… but his not coming on this tour. [br][br]Are you from Australia kimmykak? [br][br]hithere, new zeland right? [br][br]Have either of you been to europe before? Any tips?[br][br]Cheers[br]Shez [br]

Yeah, I’m Aussie! We have been to Poland before but that’s it, and that was about 7 years ago so the memory is a bit vague…hubby did a bit of Europe before I met him too. Nowhere near as much as we are doing this time though.[br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

Yeah i’m in New Zealand.[br][br]Well I went to Switzerland in 2006 and France in 2007. Was based in Lausanne for a week in Switzerland and was for a sports thing so didn’t do too much sightseeing as I needed to be rested up. I was in France for 3 weeks travelling from the north down to the south (also there for sports, but only the first week). Was pretty cool.[br][br]Don’t think I really have any tips at all to be honest? cept for in France, if you know any french at all, at least attempt it! They appreciate the effort.

nice! I’ll be in paris for a bit before i go to barcelona to meet the trip… Happy travels people! Looking forward to meeting everyone in barcelona!! :)[br][br]

Paris is amazing!

lol, I’ve made a boo boo I think! We’re doing the European Emperor which is part of the Discover Europe tour, not the Pioneer! Looks like we won’t be bus buddies after all! Hope you all have a ball though! ;D[br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

Hey,[br][br]I’m going on the European Pioneer tour beginning 20 August 2009 and i am going to be solo. I am 24.[br][br]Looking forward to meeting everyone![br]Shezy

Hey Shezy… Nice nickname… :slight_smile: [br][br]Counting down the days… can’t wait![br][br]sbrown

Hey Shezj. Yes funny similar nicknames must have similar first names.Never been to Europe before. So excited. Not too long now![br][br]Shezy

Never been to europe either… glade i’m not the only girl going solo!! :slight_smile: [br][br][br][br]sbrown

What do you guys do in australia? did you have to quit your job to do this tour?I did…dunno if that’s a good thing in the current climate!

Hey hithere… whats your name? pretty gutsy move… what did you do? I’ll have a job to return too… well thats if i don’t win the 90 mill tomorrow night fingers crossed hehe[br][br];D

Hey hithere. I have a job to return they are desperate for nurses so i am sure i will return and be welcomed back with open arms.[br][br]Shezy