France

Hi everyone

Im looking into going to france to visit Jim Morrisons grave while im in europe. Does topdeck do a 3 day break like they do in London? Ive had on this website but im unable to find anything. If topdeck dont do any 3 day breaks in france, does anyone know of any resonable hotels that dont cost the earth to stay in france?

Hi
im doing the discover france tour on June 18 and it goes all around france and lasta 14 days
if that doesnt suit im staying at the hotel villa alessandra and is about 120 euros a night a night

Littlevic,

You can join Top Deck tours in Paris if you want more time there. I did this with Winter Spirit in Dec10 and had a week in Paris before hand and it was brilliant! For cheap accommodation, check out Hostels Internationals website (www.hihostels.com) but you can also book additional accommodation at the Top Deck hostel - people did this on my tour.

Stacey

i booked discover france tour twice and both times were ancelled on me :frowning: unfortunately i miss some places in france now but now im doing the european getaway… i guess i just was not eant to do that tour :frowning: