For admin: sleeping bag

I am going on the european getaway which says i need a sleeping bag. This may seem like a super dumb question but can the sleeping bag can be seperate from our suitcase?[br][br]European Getaway[br]May 16 2009

i dont know the answer to your question but if you are after one.[br]I would suggest a carabee i got one for $60, 30cm x 15cm, only weights 700g takes up almost no room at all.but its a summer/spring sleeping bag, still does the job though.[br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br][br]summer fun & sailing[br]May 15th 09

[quote]Originally posted by oplmx[br]
I am going on the european getaway which says i need a sleeping bag. This may seem like a super dumb question but can the sleeping bag can be seperate from our suitcase?[br][br]European Getaway[br]May 16 2009[br][br]well i dont think you will need a winter sleeping bag as it will be warm so maybe a summer one can do, and i dont know if you are on euro camping or what… but if its small enough and you can buy some ones that are like 3 pounds, and are warm and fit it right into your backpack and or suicase![br]europe unplugged june 13th!!

Hello there,[br][br]On our EuroClub trips, you are allowed 1 item of standard-sized luggage with maximum weight not exceeding 20kg. Plus a day pack, plus a sleeping bag.[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Anita

Another admin question:[br]When you say “luggage” what do you mean exactly? [br]a big rucksack or a suitcase?[br]or does it not matter as long as its with the size and weight limits?[br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

Another admin question:[br]When you say “luggage” what do you mean exactly? [br]a big rucksack or a suitcase?[br]or does it not matter as long as its with the size and weight limits?[br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]