Florence

We are doing the European Emperor followed immediately by Bravo Italia and they both go through Florence. I am assuming that they both cover the same spots in Florence, so can anyone recommend things for us to do there while the tour is visiting sites we’ve probably already seen?[br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

There is lots to do in Florence, you only go on a walking tour I think when you are there so you can go off and see David and go to the top of the marble building, lots of yummy food and cafe’s you can sit and and watch the world go by. Shopping and walking along the river and dont forget to have some waffels!!

There are several art galleries, the one with David and the affuzi which is beautiful and massive, but needs heaps of time. There are always awesome markets that you can easily waste half a day buying leather goods. There is an amazing and HUGE cathedral, well worth a look and heaps of shopping.

How’s the nightlife in Florence? Since it will be my birthday while our tour is there.

How’s the nightlife in Florence? Since it will be my birthday while our tour is there.