Festive Escape (EFFELL)

Am also booked to do this trip. Dumb question - should I buy snow boots!? Ha!

That’s not a bad idea, but I’m going to risk it! :wink:

How did you book when it says tour dates and prices to be announced?

Heyy I did this trip last year - first time it was released.

It was really good. The Christmas markets in Cologne are AMAZING. Christmas will never be the same again haha. But I do really love Cologne in general. Berlin is equally as beautiful and fun as in summer. Baden-Baden and the black forest are just the perfect setting for Christmas.

The biggest let down, and it’s a personal opinion so please don’t let it influence you too much, was Paris for NYE. I felt that Paris itself was a really disorganized city for NYE. The metro shut down, there was no public toilets available and no under cover near the Eiffel Tower where it rained ALOT. Plus there were no fireworks and the Eiffel Tower lit up the same way it does every night so nothing special. So I would suggest you do something else in Paris for NYE other than going to the Effifel Tower.

Other than that the trip was great. As for the weather, it wasn’t too bad. No snow :frowning: but a little rain in most cities. The coldest city was Berlin and that was a max of 2degrees and min of 0. Most cities were Min 6 and Max 10 degrees.