Explore India

I am planning to visit India can you please suggest what are the major tourist places

I Think you should travel north India at first . because its very incredible. J&K himachal, delhi, madhyaprades ,rajasthan. etc etc.

Best Time to Visit north India

The credit of developing hill stations in India goes to the British era before independence in India. The story of hill stations starts with the making of summer capitals in hilly areas in all parts of India.
These days, travel enthusiasts and holiday package seekers like to visit top summer hill stations and winter hill stations as per their changing needs. Most people prefer hill stations in India for a honeymoon, hill stations in India with the airport, or hill stations in India with snowfall. On a border category, we can divide major hill stations in North India, East India, West India, South India, and Central India hill stations. Following are 40 popular and offbeat hill stations that you should visit at least once in a lifetime.To explore India with perfect guidence and facilities.If you are searching for top travel agents in India for your next travel and holiday package in India.You make take a look on this website for grabbing Infiormation about all travel agents in india.https://www.travelagentsin.in/

Major cities are Delhi, Banglore, Mumbai,Hyerabad.

Major Tourist Places in INDIA :-

1. Shimla.
  2. Goa.
  3. Manali.
  4. Leh Ladakh.
  5. Pithoragarh.
  6. Munsiari.
  7. Auli.
  8. Rajasthan.
  9. Mumbai.
  10. kerala.
    wheelzonrent

I will suggest to viit
Taj Mahal, Agara
Golden Temple, Punjab
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Gate Way of India,Mumbai
Delhi
Dandeli, Karnataka

There are many amazing places to visit in South India like,

1. Chennai
  2. Coorg
  3. Kodaikanal
  4. Yelagiri
  5. Mysore
  6. Allepey
    7.Vizag
  7. Kolli Hills
  8. Varkala
  9. Hampi

If you are looking for budget accommodations in South India, there are many good hotels where you can stay at decent price.

Many major tourist places in India you can visit like Rajasthan, Ahmadabad, Agra, Delhi, Kerala etc.

Lots off. In every city there is a lot of tourist places. Start with simla, kulu and manali. Its my favorite.

I would like to suggest visiting for Delhi, Agra, Punjab, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Mumbai and Kerala.

There are many places in India where you can visit like Delhi, Kerala, Rajasthan, Darjaling etc…

Hi,
sherlythomas

India has seen growth in its tourism sectors and every year there is an increase in the number of foreign tourists visiting India. Following the ancient Hindu Scripture of “Athithi Devo Bhava”, India welcomes everybody with an open heart. If you are planning your trip to India Visit https://bit.ly/2BQyfEM

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.