European Wonder Trip

Hi, anyone going on the european wonder trip from May 14-27?[br][br]If you went on this trip, any tips would be appreciated.[br][br]My name is Ilya, turning 21, and I’m from New York.

Hi Illa[br][br]I?m heading off on the European Wonder tour leaving 25 June. I?m really excited, it looks like it will be great fun! I hope you have an awesome time. [br]

Hey,[br][br]Me and 3 friends are on your trip! We’re all 21 and 22, from Toronto-ish area in Ontario, Canada.

Hey![br][br]U girls wont be alone!! I’m tagging along for the trip with another friend of mine![br][br]Greetings for Sunny Singapore![br][br]Bryan =)

Nice to meet ya![br][br]I will be arriving in london on the 13th to see london. Will also see london on the 28th. Will be staying at the Generator London those two nights.[br][br]Are you actually going to bring a sleeping bag?[br][br]I am traveling alone; want to meet some cool ppl :slight_smile:

Hey,[br]I will also be on the European Wonder trip May 14-27. Don’t worry I am going alone as well! Im 21 and from Toronto, I also arrive in London early on the 13th (5:30am) and will be staying at the Generator. Feel free to send me and email. [br][br]Laura

hey my name kristy [br]im 22 and also travelling by myself im also staying at the generator spending one day in london before starting the tour feel free to email me [br]i was starting to think i was the lonely one lol

[quote]Originally posted by kristy_86[br]
hey my name kristy [br]im 22 and also travelling by myself im also staying at the generator spending one day in london before starting the tour feel free to email me [br]i was starting to think i was the only* one lol[br][/quote]

this is so fun… guess what… I’m arriving on the 12th and will be also staying at the generator!! LOL…[br][br]New York’s Fun… been there once last summer… haha…[br][br]Forgot to intro myself… Bubbley bryan… 25 this year… from sunshine Singapore[br][br]Alrighty… shall See all of U at THE Generator on the 13th![br][br]bryan =)[br][br]llya: Yes… I was told by the admin that we need to bring a sleeping bag to keep warm! Lol

Hey guys,[br][br]I am on this tour too! I’ll be arriving in london a couple of days before and staying at the Generator on the 13th. [br]My name is Simon and Im from New Zealand. I am also traveling alone, but I am looking forward to it.[br]See you all on the trip![br][br]Simon