European Wonder September 13

Hello everyone,[br][br] I am going on the European Wonder Tour leaving September 13th. I am 24 years old from the United States and this is my first time to Europe. I will be traveling by myself and would love to talk to some people on the tour before hand. I think I will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before and wonder if anyone else will be there also. Again, it would be great to talk to some people before the tour so feel free to email me. I am thrilled and look forward to a great adventure.

Hey Sam[br][br]I am on that tour also and will be staying at the Globe the night before as I here thats the best thing to do to catch the bus. I am from New Zealand and havent been over that part of the world either so totally looking forward to it and plan on having a wicked time.[br][br]Fergie[quote]Originally posted by Samantha[br]
Hello everyone,[br][br] I am going on the European Wonder Tour leaving September 13th. I am 24 years old from the United States and this is my first time to Europe. I will be traveling by myself and would love to talk to some people on the tour before hand. I think I will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before and wonder if anyone else will be there also. Again, it would be great to talk to some people before the tour so feel free to email me. I am thrilled and look forward to a great adventure.[br][/quote]

Hey Sam and Fergie,[br][br]My name is Mackenzie, and I will be going on that tour as well. I am a 26 year old guy from Canada. I will be staying at the hostel the night before too, so maybe see you there. Loooking forward to a great trip!

Hey guys we are Kylie (23) and Alex (26) a couple (5years) also booked in on the tour leaving on the 13th and cant wait. We are not staying with you the night before the tour but are looking forward to meeting you all bright and early on the wednesday morning. We are from Australia and have never toured Europe before. This really is going to be the time of all our lives and it will be great to get to know you all. We just got our itinerary in the post today and everything looks brilliant. Also checked up a lot of the accommodation places and they all look great as well. Take care and will see you soon.[br][br]A&K[br][br]

Hello everyone,[br] [br] I am very excited to meet you all in person and have an awesome vacation. THanks for replying, it’s nice to know I am not the only one having this experience for the first time. See you all in September. [br][br]Samantha

HEY[br][br]HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT OUR TOUR IS BOOKED OUT SO HOPE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS BEFORE THE TRIP AND MORE THE MERRIER I SAY. GOT MY TICKETS AND ALL YEATERDAY AND IT DOES LOOK AWESOME. I AM IN LONDON AND SURROUNDS FOR A WEEK BEFORE THE TRIP. CANT WAIT TO BE THERE.;D

Hello again,[br][br] So the time is approaching quickly for our big adventure and I am super excited. For those of you who are staying at the Globe the night before, did you book in advance for a room? I am going to be staying there the night after the trip too because I booked my plane for the next day. Does anyone know how many of us there will be? Also if anyone wants to chat more about the trip feel free to email me. [br][br]Samantha

Hey All,[br][br]I just arrived at the Globetrotters Inn today. Im gonna spend 3 nights here before the tour starts. If any one else on the tour is staying here before…we should meet up. Its a pretty cool hostel.[br]See ya all soon,[br]Mackenzie