European wonder september 10

hi [br]is anyone else coming on this tour going to be staying at the generator before or after?? [br]would be nice talk to any one else on this tour!! [br]not long nowww ;D

[quote]Originally posted by ailsa1989[br]
hi [br]is anyone else coming on this tour going to be staying at the generator before or after?? [br]would be nice talk to any one else on this tour!! [br]not long nowww ;D[br][/quote][br][br]Heyy, I’ll probably be booking this tour very soon. Haven’t exactly set out when I’ll be arriving in London but looking at flying out of Canada (Vancouver) on either the 6th or the 8th. [br][br]My name is Chris and I’m 23. Travelling solo. Interested in finding out who’s all going on this as well, and where people are from. Will I be the only Canadian?

hey[br]im from perth australia… and also travelling solo![br]hopefully there are more people on this tour:)

Hmm…that’s interesting. I click on the “Book this now” button for this tour and it says that there are no departure dates available. When just yesterday there were tons of dates. Is this just a glitch?

maybe be cause its in less than a month you cant book it? im not sure… maybe try booking with an agent… its still the same price.

maybe be cause its in less than a month you cant book it? im not sure… maybe try booking with an agent… its still the same price.[br][/quote][br][br]Shouldn’t be the case because I can access other tours. I sent Top Deck an email inquiring about it so we’ll see what happens. And you’re right, there’s always travel agents.[br][br]I want this tour! lol

how annoying… well i just had a look and i think it must be a glitch because it says there are no other dates. good luck with the booking! :slight_smile:

how annoying… well i just had a look and i think it must be a glitch because it says there are no other dates. good luck with the booking! :)[br][/quote][br][br]Yeah, that’s what gives me hope, lol. I’ll keep you and anyone else who posts here posted when I’m booked. Then the celebration/party begins, lol.

Looks like it was a glitch…the departure times are back :D[br][br]edit: now they’re gone again…before I had the chance to book :frowning:

haha having fun with it yet? hopefully you get it, then you can stop stressing :slight_smile:

Finally! I am officially booked on the European Wonder tour. September 10th to September 23rd ;D

Anyone going on this tour want to chat beforehand can add me on facebook or msn using my hotmail address: canuckchamps@hotmail.com

So…anyone else on this tour?

g’day, [br][br]am on this tour as well…took a while for my registration here to get thru …[br][br]solo traveller here, will be starting off in Switzerland for a week then[br]will be in London on the 6th Sept to explore city & surrounds b4 d European Wonder. ;D Anyone else arnd London that time to travel with?[br][br]saw the discussion thread here with the glitches & all… good on ya canuckchamps for getting thru with ur bookings, i booked mine thru STA travel, wanted to go on the earlier dates but missed out. :)[br][br]anyhoo, looking forward to meeting ya all later.[br][br]cheers.[br][br]ps… any1 travelling to Germany after the trip?[br][br][br][br]

hey newbie[br]im so excited someone else replied! i was losing hope haha[br]ill be arriving london on the 8th where abouts are you staying?[br]i have no plans for after the tour yet, was thinking spain or nice… but a friend of mine told me to go to oktoberfest. is that what your doing?[br]not long now[br]

[quote]Originally posted by newbie[br]
g’day, [br][br]am on this tour as well…took a while for my registration here to get thru …[br][br]solo traveller here, will be starting off in Switzerland for a week then[br]will be in London on the 6th Sept to explore city & surrounds b4 d European Wonder. ;D Anyone else arnd London that time to travel with?[br][br]saw the discussion thread here with the glitches & all… good on ya canuckchamps for getting thru with ur bookings, i booked mine thru STA travel, wanted to go on the earlier dates but missed out. :)[br][br]anyhoo, looking forward to meeting ya all later.[br][br]cheers.[br][br]ps… any1 travelling to Germany after the trip?[br][br][br][br][br][/quote][br][br]Heyy…glad there are more people on this tour. I figure since it’s closer to the date more and more people will come by and post? Who knows.[br][br]Are you staying at the Generator? My flight into London arrives at Heathrow at 8:25am and I’ll probably head over there directly from the airport, at least to drop my stuff off.[br][br]------------------------[br]European Wonder - September 10 to 23[br]Generator Hostel September 9 & 23

hi again, [br][br]i’m booked to fly to Frankfurt on the 24th Sept after Euro Wonder ( shld’ve booked it into Berlin instead :frowning: … as was using freq flying pts…), haven’t done itinerary yet on this leg but hope to squeeze what i can in a week b4 headin back to Oz.[br][br]feeling kinda like 1st day of school jitters, nervous & excited all at the same time. LMAO… as u can tell, 1st time solo traveller for Europe & this length of time.[br][br]still looking for that compact sleeping bag to carry for the trip as haven’t got 1 yet.[br][br]not long now & looking forward to meeting the lot for this trip. :)[br][br]cheers,

i know what you mean… this is my first big solo trip also![br]im thinking ill head over to spain after the tour and make the most of the warm weather! :)[br]will you be at the generator any nights before the tour?

hi guys, [br][br]lol, funny u both shld ask, as i haven’t booked anything in london b4 d tour yet… was initially looking at YHA St Prancras? abt a block away from Generator. as i have a YHA card & could make use of the discount but nuthin concrete yet, maybe i’ll just wing it & bookit when i arrive from Zurich on the 6th. hehehehe[br][br]ailsa1989, so when will u be arnd London? u plan to see d sights in & arnd London? still haven’t done an itinerary there yet but most of my mates recommend i defo go c Bath, Stonehenge, Cambridge, rest of museum in London he reckons are free. if any of u guys are arnd, interested to explore the surrounds? :)[br][br]wot abt u Chris? when do u get in London?[br][br]finance wise, wot did u lot do? going to bank later to get myself the Travellex Cash passport debit card & some pounds & swiss francs. scatetr brain atm… LOL… as i haven’t done any packing yet… sigh crammin time again… not long now.

well ill be at the generator for two nights before the tour seeing as thats where it leaves from i figured it would be so much easier to stay there than try get there at 6am in the morning for the tour! [br] i arrive at 6am so depending on jetlag i will be keen to sightsee on the 8th, maybe the 9th haha have you got facebook newbie? [br]i found a mate who will be going to oktoberfest so i may well be headed there after also