European wonder March '09

Hi,[br][br]Just wondering if anyone else is doing the European Wonder tour on march 25… I think i may be the only one :)… I’d love to chat with anyone going on the tour,as i am coming on my own …[br][br]:)[br]

Hey hows it going,[br]Im going on the same tour aswell. good to see someone else is going on it. i leave 25th march09 from london. So you wont be the only one on the tour

[quote]Originally posted by Aimeegee[br]
Hi,[br][br]Just wondering if anyone else is doing the European Wonder tour on march 25… I think i may be the only one :)… I’d love to chat with anyone going on the tour,as i am coming on my own …[br][br]:)[br][br][/quote][br][br]oh great …i was starting to think it didnt exist ha ha good to hear !!! where abouts are u from ??? when do u get to london ??[br][br]:slight_smile:

Hey i get to london on the 24th. Im from Sydney where abouts are you from?. [br]Probably going to stay at the globetrotter place where everyone stays but not sure yet…

Hey there,[br][br]I am from the gold coast i fly in 24th to …Im staying at the Globetrotter before then for a extra week and a bit when the tour ends …I amsoo excited its going to be great !!![br][br]:slight_smile:

how much does it cost to stay at globe trotter how did u book? just over the net?

i’m not sure… cos i pais for like everything in a package i did it through my travel agent STA TRavel they are really good…so r u just doing the tour or are u going to travel around after?

i booked thru sta travel aswell. going to malta and ireland aswell. [br]i should ask sta to book it for me how much it cost for the one night. [br]ireland just for st patricks day.

I Think it was about 50 aus a day … not positive though

thanks

hey just another question[br]Do you need to get a sleeping bag? on the stuff they sent out to read it says u should take one for the euopean wonder but not sure if i can fit it in my bag…

Hi Dave,[br][br]We would recommend to take a sleeping bag for this trip - March can be quite cold around Europe. You can also use it on the coach on driving days if you want to have snooze. There are SBs available that should not take up too much space.[br][br]Have a good trip![br][br]Anita