European Wonder August

European Wonder August 6 -19th[br][br]Who is going!!! I am going by myself :)[br][br]Little bit about me my name is Tara, from Australia and 23 years old.[br][br]So excited about this trip of a lifetime! Going to take heaps of photos![br][br];):o:-[[br][br]If you crash into something good, hold onto it until its time to let go[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!!

lol well thats quite entertaining!!! No one is going!!! :o:p[br][br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Tihara,[br][br]I am on the same tour as you, very excited!!![br][br]I am from New Zealand, look forward to catching up on tour[br][br]See ya :slight_smile:

yayaya one person I know on the tour!!! yes I am :slight_smile: you traveling by yourself too?[br][br]What is the weather like in Europe in August?[br][br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Hi ya,[br][br]Travelling with a friend, the tour will come round so fast now.[br]It will be the end of summer when we go over so it will be real nice.[br][br]Wot part of australia are you from?[br][br]Talk soon[br][br]See ya

yes I know its only like 4 weeks away!!![br][br]I hope it won’t be cold!! lol[br][br]I’m From Melbourne :slight_smile: you been here before?[br][br]See you soon! ;D[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

I have been to Melbourne before, I loved it esp the shops.[br][br]Only three weeks to go now, I hope it comes round faster!!![br][br]Have a great few weeks and will see you soon 8-)[br][br]Can’t wait!!

Hiya I’m Jasmine[br][br]I’ll be on this trip too, very excited.[br][br]I’m nursing student from Plymouth, UK. Looking forward to meeting you guys :slight_smile:

heyy my name is Tara :slight_smile: i’m so amped up for this tour!!! have you started packing? :)[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys look forward to seeing you both soon!, Tihara I packed last weekend - found it quite hard, you?[br][br]Have a good week guys :slight_smile:

Still Packing… lol :slight_smile: I want to be underweight with my bag![br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

Helloo! I can’t believe there’s only 3 days to go!!! The excitement has hit me good and proper now!!! [br]I still haven’t packed because I only came home from Uni for the summer last week and everything’s a bit of a mess. I’ll be packing tomorrow and I’m off into town to get my Euros and Swiss Francs in a minute. I have a new camera and back pack (which I hope isn’t too big!) and I’ve booked nights at the Generator Hostel in London for the 5th & 19th Aug. Will anyone else be at this Hostel on Weds 5th Aug???[br]Anyway, hope everyone’s packing is going smoothly!? Can’t wait to meet you.[br]Jaz