European wonder 8th October

Hey anyone on the European wonder starting 8th October?

hey, yeah just booked the other day, cant wait!! :smiley:

Awsome,! im so excited! are you from the uk? im currently in london arrived a few weeks ago just checking out the uk before the trip of a life time! the bus is full so gona be a great trip! if more people are in london we could maybe have drinks the night before our trip? i think some tours do that, could be fun :slight_smile:

yeah im so exited! i’ve been living in london the past 6 years, but from south africa orginally…[br]im going to be staying at the globetrotter hostel the night before, so definatly up for meeting for a drink or 2 before!;D[br]where you from?

i think you are my twin… my names jo also 21…and im also from south africa, except ive lived in new zealand for the past 11 years, and been in london 2 weeks now, got the polution cough going on, hopefully will get over before the trip!!!well hopefully more people get this message and want to join us for a drink at the pub!!

haha wow, so much in common already:D[br]i’ve had the pollution cough for a while, although smoking might have a little something to do with it:) getting better though.[br]so hows your time in london been so far? catch any of the night life, clubs etc?:D[br]

no big clubs, just some bars/pubs and going out this weekend also so should be good. attempting to go to the Vans shoe store today (been given a list to buy at the store for friends) but really struggling with this cold/polution overload thing.[br]do you know if the socket plugs in europe are the same in uk? [br]are you comming alone on your trip or with friends? [br]Look forward to seeing you on the trip. [br]Also anyone else who would like to make themselves known…[br]:)[br]

i’ve been here 6 years and im still struggling with the cold!:([br]im no expert, but i dont think the socket plugs are the same, you might need an adaptor or something;)[br]yeah im going alone, a friend was ment to come, but there all highly unorganised![br]…yeah is anyone else actually going?:smiley: just us i suppose, speak to you later:) [br][br]

Hi [br][br]Yeah you do need an adaptor for Europe.[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

[quote]Originally posted by Joe[br]
i’ve been here 6 years and im still struggling with the cold!:([br]im no expert, but i dont think the socket plugs are the same, you might need an adaptor or something;)[br]yeah im going alone, a friend was ment to come, but there all highly unorganised![br]…yeah is anyone else actually going?:smiley: just us i suppose, speak to you later:) [br][br][br][/quote] OMG I GOT IN lol ive been reading ur convos hopping my computer would login lol i did it yes lol omg well hello lol my names kat and im from canada lol sounds like a aa meeting but im staying at the hostel as well ill be alone :frowning: stupid bf didnt have enoff money but i look ford to meeting u guys there[br][br]xo KAT xo

hey Kat, definitly sounding like an AA meeting! wow not even a week to go!!

I Know wow so excited !!!:)[br][br]xo KAT xo

do ne of u guys have facebook???[br][br]xo KAT xo

hey kat! nice to have someone else join the party;D[br]yeah i got facebook if you’re on there?[br]speak 2 you later:)

yuppersssss it kat steen :P[br][br]xo KAT xo

hi guys. my name is Jane and i’m from south Australia. I’m coming on tour with you all with my partner Craig. we have been in london for just under a week and loving it- staying in fulham with my sister and husband.[br][br]looking really forward to meeting you all… we are so excited to be going to europe. I think the first night might be a big one in Amsterdam!! Anyway, my facebook is Jane Napper. [br][br]Catch you all soon!!!:sunglasses:

yay! more people! i’m on facebook too. Jo moore think i’m in the New Zealand network if that helps! im still attempting to find a sleeping bag…borrowed the backpack today so getting all set! (just tried searching for myself not sure if it works) so my emails dizzi_jo@hotmail.com .