European Wonder - 6th June

Hi.

I’m going on the European Wonder trip leaving from London on the 6th.

I’m travelling on my own and wonder if any one else is travelling on it too??

Caitlin.

Hi there

I am actually going on this trip on the 6th as well. Don’t book it until next week but glad to know I am not the only one travelling alone.

Is this your first Topdeck tour? Oh by the way my name is Huot and I am from Canada.

Huot

Hey my friend and I are going on the tour too. It’s guaranteed departure so there’s definitely no way it can get cancelled, right?

-Jamie

Hi Caitlin!

Im going on this trip to and Im on my own ;D ive never travelled on my own before!

Kate

Hey, yep guaranteed departure so it won’t get cancelled… My first time travelling to London as well… Where is everyone staying? I’ll be at the Clink Hostel from the 3rd June but staying with family before that.

I’ve only travelled to Bali on my own! So this is all new and exciting!

Ill be staying at the Clink Hostel from the 2nd!! It must be a recommended place to go :slight_smile:
Im so glad someone else is going to be doing all this alone as well!!
ill be arriving in London a few days before i stay at the hostel and staying with some friends who moved there last year to work for 2 years. Im going to Croatia after this topdeck tour, is anyone else doing anything after??
Looking forward to July!

Staying at the clink starting on the 4th. I think the tour leaves from there so good place to stay if you are going on topdeck tours.

Good to know others are doing this alone as well. Tried to get some friends to go with me but didn’t work out

I have a few days after the tour and staying in London and seeing my favourite band on the 22nd before heading home to Canada. Really looking forward to this trip good way to see a lot of places in a short period of time :slight_smile:

I’m meeting up with my mum after the tour and staying in London for another week after the tour, then we head to Greece for 10 days then home :smiley:

I’m doing a Stonehenge tour on the 4th but I’m sure we’ll find each other at the hostel! I’m getting really excited now!

My friend and I will be at the clink too, but we’re not getting there until the night of the 5th, we have a big layover in Iceland so we’re going to explore there for an afternoon. Still haven’t decided what we’re doing after the tour, maybe Ireland for a bit? :slight_smile:

Hey guys…!!
Me n my friend also booked this tour in the 6th of June… really exited about it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Why if we make a facebook group for us ?

OK i created a group on facebook… just search this,
Top Deck - European wonder 6 - June - 2013

thank you. :slight_smile:

Can’t seem to find it… Can you post the link?

Hi everyone!
I just booked the June 6th tour as well! I am really looking forward to it!

Yeah I can’t seem to find the facebook group as well. Also Topdeck does have a meet section on their facebook page. Here is the link to our trip https://www.facebook.com/TopdeckTravel?v=app_125608680858382&app_data=meet-8092

Good to hear there is another Canadian on this trip :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Hey guys! I did this tour last year, if you have any questions feel free to private message me! I just remember being so excited and wanting to know everything! :smiley:

Hey guys also going on this trip alone. Really looking forward to it now first time in Europe was planning on staying at clink 78 on the 5th and 19th looking forward to meeting u all

Hey Everyone, I am also joining this trip solo. I can’t wait to meet all of you and explore Europe. I will be in Brussels from the 2-6th. I plan on meeting all of you in Paris because that made the most amount of sense.

Hello Everyone!

I’m another solo traveller from Australia. So can’t wait for this tour!
Did anyone get around to making a facebook group??

I’ll be staying at the Clink the night before, but I’ve got a couple of days around London before that, then I’m winging it afterwards, hoping to stay with a mate of mine. B-)

Hello Rachy87

I don’t think a facebook group was ever made but a bunch of us are on the Topdeck meet site. A link to it is below if you want to say hello.

Quite a few solo travellers on those tour myself included. I think everyone is staying at Clink78 before hand. I may try to setup a get together the day before the tour for anyone who is interested.

Thanks Huot.
I’m having troubles with that forum/meet thingy, it doesn’t properly load the previous posts :confused:

If you do organise a meet and greet the day before can you let me know via this forum? I’d like to be a part of it if I am able to. Contemplating doing a day tour or 2 before the trip so might be late before I get to the clink on the 5th.