European Wonder 4th of October 2016

Hey everyone, I’m Chelsea & am travelling solo for the first time in October for 2 weeks (4th October). Could anyone give me some tips for first time travel? I’m getting nervous and excited, but need to start organsing what I need to take, so any help would be great! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

Hello Chelsea,

My name is Jaide and i’m in the same boat. I’ll either be doing the European Wonder 6th of October until the 19th or the European pathway on 5th of October until the 21st. I’ve never been overseas (I live in Australia) and I will be coming from Sydney. How old are you and where are you from?

Hey! I’m 20 and live in Adelaide :blush: Let me know what trip you pick. Good luck!

Oh cool I’m 20 as well :relaxed: How many days will you be spending in London before and after the tour? I was thinking on just spending 1 day before and 1 day after as I’m pretty scared to be by myself :confused:

Im staying 1 night before the tour, and 4 nights after :slight_smile: Im very excited, I’m staying in a nice hotel afterwards close to the city. You should defiantly look into it!

Hi Chelsea,
I’ll most likely just stay at the wombats hostel before and after :slight_smile: will you be staying there the night before?