European Wonder 28th July

Ive just booked in for the 28th of July for this tour, is there anyone else out there who is on this trip? :wink:

Hey,

My girlfriend and I have been booked on this tour since January. nice to finally know someone else is going on this tour as well! Where you from?

Andrew

Hey I have a tour booked for the 28th of July but its called European Venturer. I will be in Hostel Clink for 4 days before I depart.

We are going on the European Wonder on July 28th as well! Any recommendations for what to do in London for the couple days before the tour?

Leah and Lauren

the day before we’re maybe going to try and do that walking tour that leaves from the clink hostel. if not we’ll probably just do our own walking tour just to see the major sites (Buckingham, Big Ben, Westminster Abby, etc).

theres also this attraction called the “London Dungeon” which i heard is pretty cool…i dont know exactly what it is but its like an amusement park/museum thing.

andrew

Hi Guys/ Girls
I am from australia but currently in canada doing a season, i will be in london for 6 days before the tour but probably wont be staying at the clink, trying to find a cheaper place to camp before hand.