European Wonder 27 June - 10 July, 2013

Sooo excited!!! My bestie and I have just booked for European Wonder Tour 27 June - 10 July 2013.

Neither of us have ever been to Europe. Who else is coming? :slight_smile:

Claire

grins lol yo yo yea I’m going :smiley: I hear you can somewhat dance Claire, is there any truth to this? ¿ ? I do hope so, although I hope you can keep up with the QLD DWAS Champion :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow who else is up for some good times?

Although I have traveled most of Australia this is my first trip over seas, but look forward to the new experience!!

I’m hoping to put my deposit on this tour by the end of the year!! (Saving up for the plane ticket first!! :-/ )

I’ve aaaaaalways wanted to do a Topdeck Euro tour and I’m so excited!!!

I’ll be travelling solo as well for the first time, so I’m a bit nervous as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Emma,

Wicked hope you can make it, will be great to have a few Aussies along for the trip. I just had my flights confirmed, i scored my tickets for just over 2300 but i am having a stop over in Bangkok and will be there for 2 1/2 weeks, my mate who is coming with me scored his flights for $1800.

This is my first trip out side of Aus but im going with friends. :slight_smile: the Thailand part though im doing on my own so i know how u feel.

hope to catch up on the trip :smiley:

Hi Guys!

I’ll be going on this trip with 4 of my friends :smiley:

Getting close now … so excited ;D