European Wonder 16th july

Hi I’m Mats and I was just wondering if anybody else was doing the European Wonder tour starting on the 16th july?only 2 months and 4 days to go, and I just picked up my passport finally.[br]

heya,[br]Yup…My boyfriend and I will be on this tour :)[br]It’s pretty exciting and we can’t wait!![br]We booked in Dec last year so we’ve been waiting a while haha!![br]Great to find out we are not the only ones on the tour !!![br][br]J.

yeah we booked last year as well , I know of one other person from Sydney that is going on this tour as well. My wife Peta and I are from Sydney, where are you guys from?[br][br][br][br]European Wonder 16th July.

I was talking to Lizze who is the other person I have met and she said that there are at least ten other people going solo.[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

Great…when we booked Topdeck said the bus was more than half full so more ppl should check out this forum :)[br]We are coming from Melbourne!![br]Are you two staying in Europe or just doing the tour? We plan to stay in Europe for around 3-6 months, so it should be good fun![br]We arrive in London on the 13th so we have a few days to recover, what about you guys?[br][br]J.

Yeah we arrive in London on the 14th so we’ll have a couple of days to settle in before the tour, we want to go to Stonehenge before the tour starts, and after the tour is over we are going to Sweden to see my relos.[br][br][br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

anybody else doing this tour?[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

Thats cool, i think a few days recovery is well needed because I am sure the tour will be non stop :).[br]We have the 3 days underground & bus pass thing so we’ll make use of that before the tour!!! [br]There is another thread on the forum about stonehenge…it’s title is - Stonehenge&Bath - so you may find some good info about it all on there…if you don’t already know :)!![br]yeah all my family is in Ireland so we’ll be basing ourselves there for a while… Can’t wait!! Sweden should be awesome.[br]How did you meet other people from the tour…? you should tell them to get on the forum haha. Some people don’t even know it exists but you find out some useful info!!![br][br][br]J.

I went on the topdeck site in facebook and basically started a new thread on there. Are you guys staying in Ireland before the tour or just afterwards? and if you are staying in London before hand where are you staying?[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

We are staying at the Globetrotter a few days before the tour…its so much easier that way and it’s after the tour we head to Ireland.[br]Where are you guys staying?

We’re staying at the Globetrotter as well, from the 14th and then again (overnight) before we head off to Sweden.[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

Cool…looks like we’ll be at the Globetrotter around the same time…!![br]How old are you guys? i’ll be 22 and my boyfriend will be 23…[br]So after Sweden do you head home?[br]I’ll have to go on Facebook and check out the topdeck page :)[br][br]J.

We are heading back to london for a day before heading back home. My wife will turn 36 when we are in Sweden and I am 36 already, but neither of us act or look our age, everyone thinks we are much younger than we are. This is the link for the facebook page[br]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6433975889[br][br][br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

Thanks for the link, ill check it out soon!![br]Less than 2 months to go now…its exciting!!;D[br][br]Anyone else out there on this tour???[br][br]J.

hey Judy looks like there’s no-one else doing this trip, at least we will have heaps of room:)[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

haha I know, more room for us… i won’t complain. We should lay claim to getting more room regardless when we are on tour considering no one else in on here haha!!![br]6 weeks 5 days haha not that anyone is counting now ;)[br][br]J.[br]

48 days till we fly over and 51 days till the tour starts. So that means 49 days till we all have our first drinks together.[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

WOW when you put it in days it seems soooo close, how exciting…makes my day at work seem less boring haha!!!

I know I’m really getting excited now in seven sundays we will be there.[br]But seriously I can’t wait I get butterflies just thinking about it now.[br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!

six weeks to go until we fly out!!![br][br]European Wonder 16th July.[br][br]A bad day on holidays is still better than a good day at work!!!