European Wonder 14th - 27th May 08

Hi! Just wondering if there is anyone out there coming on this tour?? My friend and I are soooo excited! Please let us know if you will be joining us! :slight_smile:

Hi! Just wondering if there is anyone out there coming on this tour?? My friend and I are soooo excited! Please let us know if you will be joining us! :slight_smile:

Hi Jojo, not on your tour but doin this tour on April 2nd, will let you know how goes, very much looking forward to it to!

Hi lauraio! Love to hear how your tour goes! Have a great time!

Hi lauraio! Love to hear how your tour goes! Have a great time!

Thanks!

Hey Jojo,[br][br]My friend and I will be on this tour with you guys! We’re pretty psyched about it too…just gotta figure out insurance=)

Hey! My partner and I are also going on this tour… we can’t wait. Only 2 more weeks before we head over to Europe for a few weeks before! :)Where in Australia are you from?

Hi, everyone! I’ll be going on this tour with you. I’m sure it’s gonna be amazing. I’ll be in London a couple of days before the tour starts, that is may 12th. I want to go to some key spots in London, like the brittish museum or the London Tower. Anyone interested in joining me, so I don’t get lost alone? ;D[br][br]I checked all our accomodation and it looks pretty nice, except the Hans Brinker Hotel in Amsterdam. It seems to be very noisy and not very clean, but well it’s part of some odd traveling concept, and chances are we won’t be in the hotel that much. I mean it’s Amsterdam! Check out the comments about it and let me know what you think 8-)[br][br]Albesk[br]albesk@gmail.com

Less than a month before we head out to Europe! Excited Hmm…there seems to be 7 of us in all so far…

Hi everyone! lovely to hear there are a few more coming… not long now! very exciting! well my friend Bec and I are from Perth and will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before, so if your around we would luv to catch up. My email is jo_roberts@live.com.au[br]:-)[br][br]

Hi everyone! lovely to hear there are a few more coming… not long now! very exciting! well my friend Bec and I are from Perth and will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before, so if your around we would luv to catch up. My email is jo_roberts@live.com.au[br]:-)[br][br]

My friend and I will be travelling in Paris (Versailles!)prior to the tour then extending our stay in London after the tour. Anyone joining the tour only during the Paris leg?[br][br]Drop me an email if you wanna catch up! (I do believe that you can email me through this forum by clicking one of those icons above the msg)

[quote]Originally posted by Albesk[br]
Hi, everyone! I’ll be going on this tour with you. I’m sure it’s gonna be amazing. I’ll be in London a couple of days before the tour starts, that is may 12th. I want to go to some key spots in London, like the brittish museum or the London Tower. Anyone interested in joining me, so I don’t get lost alone? ;D[br][/quote][br][br]Ah…a pity we’ll be travellingin London only after the tour. We’ll be in Paris when you’re in London!

Hey, Im also on this tour. I will be in London a few days earlier (on the 11th). It’d be great to have someone to go sightseeing with. Let me know :).[br][br]Natalie[br]itznat@yahoo.com

Hey everyone! I’ll be joining you all on the tour along with my friend Steph. I’m pretty sure we’ll be staying at the Globetrotter the night before so I’d love to meet up with those of you doing the same. Can’t wait![br][br]Katie[br]kbilzi@email.unc.edu

Out of curiosity, is anyone spending a few more days in London after the tour? If yes, are you planning any day trips out of the city to Bath or Brighton etc.?[br][br]

Hey Again,[br][br]I cant beleive that this time next week the tour would have started![br][br]Jay and I have spent the past two weeks in Amsterdam (my parents are currently living here) and it is awesome, cant wait to come back with some other people. [br][br]We will be going to London this Friday and should be doing some sightseeing on Monday and Tuesday (but will have already done the tower of london) If anyone would like to catch up, my e-mail is JennaBritt11@hotmail.com or leave a message in here.[br][br]We also may stay at the Globe Trotters the night before (we were goin gto stay with my aunt and uncle but am scared we wont get there in the morning!)[br][br]See you all soon.