European Wonder 11 October

my name is susan and im going for European Wonder on Oct 11…[br][br]anyone going to this tour??

[quote]Originally posted by sansu23[br]
my name is susan and im going for European Wonder on Oct 11…[br][br]anyone going to this tour??[br][/quote]

Hi Susan. Yes I am going.:slight_smile:

Hi julie, that’s great! Are you from UK? my friend and I will be arriving to London and staying at Globetrotter Inn on the 10th of Oct.[br]we don’t know where to go in London for 1 day which is near the hotel…any advise?

I think you should visit [br][br]www.bigbus.co.uk [br]www.bigbustours.com [br]www.theoriginaltour.com[br][br]it is on your doorstep.[br][br]Have you been to London before?[br][br][br]I am from South Africa.

no i haven’t been to London, this is my first time visiting London[br][br]thanks for the info, we will check it out…[br][br]see you soon!!!

hi, i’m going on this tour too:) i’m 18 and from canada, travelling by myself. hope its a blast.

hi becca, hope to meet you soon…[br][br]we’ll definitely have fun!!![br][br]2 more weeks to go!

Hi all, I’m also going on the tour, my name is Joel, I’m from Australia and travelling alone. See you all soon.

[br]good to hear that there are more ppl going…[br]btw, me and my friend jane are from Singapore[br][br]can’t wait to see you all soon!