European Winter Getaway starting Feb 6th?

Hey, is anyone doing the 18 day Winter getaway trip starting on 6th Feb 2010???[br][br]I’m from Brissie, Australia! Who else is going and where are you all from!?[br][br]Can’t wait to go but worried my extremities are going to survive 0 degree celcius temps :P[br][br]Evey

Hi Evey,[br][br]I’m doing the same tour, but departing on 13 March. I can’t wait, it should be an awesome trip though I wish now I’d booked the longer trip that takes in Spain, the French Riviera and Croatia, but alas - I’d be interested to receive your feedback once your trip is over.[br][br]I’m from Brisbane too, and will be travelling alone.[br][br]Josh

hey im going on the tour that starts on the 9th of january…nervous bout the cold as well…should be fun…cant wait to go to switzerland!![br]Funny im also from brisbane…weird :)[br][br]Raqual[br]Winter Getaway 2010!!!

Hey Evey[br][br]I’m going on the Winter Getaway leaving the 6th Feb. [br]I’m from Adelaide.[br]I can’t wait, its going to be awesome![br][br]Alana

Hey,[br]I am also doing the Winter Getaway trip on the 6th of Feb!![br]Im from Melbourne and im traveling solo, [br]Im so excited[br][br]Katie

Hey [br][br]Im going on this tour on the sixth of feb as well, Im from New Zealand.[br][br]This will be my first time overseas and Im going by my lonesome![br][br][br]Anthea

im sure there will be a few of us traveling on our own!! i cannot wait its so close!! [br]if you dont mind me asking how old are you guys? [br][br]Katie

Hey everyone.[br]Im also from brisbane and travelling solo on the winter getaway trip departing 6th february. [br]I am 18 at the moment but will turn 19 3 days before the tour starts. [br]Im so excited only 23 days to go! Yay!![br]Its good to see that there is other ppl travelling alone nd from Australia nd New Zealand.[br][br]Ashlee

Heya,[br]Just wondering if anyone is staying at the generator hostel b4 the tour starts on the 6th feb???

hey [br]yeah i am staying there the night before the tour leaves, the 5th. are you? i was a little unsure about it but then i decided it would be easier to stay there then try find my way there really early in the morning!! [br][br]Katie

yeah im staying there the 3rd, 4th, 5th of feb. How old are u?[br]Ash

im 20 and from Melbourne. Perhaps we could meet up the one of those nights or something? could be fun? do you have an email or something?[br]Katie

That would be cool. I do have a email. It is lahead_3@hotmail.com. [br]Ash

Hey, wow, so great to see heaps of us are going solo! I am as well, (I’m 22, btw) and never travelled abroad before so I’ll be a mix of fear, anticipation and mad excitement :)[br][br]I’ll be at the Generator on the 5th Feb for the night before our tour starts!

Hey, [br]il be staying at the generator that night too!! [br]we should all catch up for a drink!! [br]Kate

yeah im also staying there on the 5th as well didnt want to have to find my way there in the morning![br]BTW Im 26.[br][br][br]Anthea

[quote=14185]Hi Evey,

I’m doing the same tour, but departing on 13 March. I can’t wait, it should be an awesome trip though I wish now I’d booked the longer trip that takes in Spain, the French Riviera and Croatia, but alas - I’d be interested to receive your feedback once your trip is over.

I’m from Brisbane too, and will be travelling alone.

Josh[/quote]

Hi,

I’m also doing Winter Getaway departing on 13th March. I’m from Brissie and travelling solo too :o)

Is anyone staying at the Generator in London before the tour starts?? Its my first alone overseas holiday and I’m a bit nervous about the first few days I’ll be staying there before the trip starts!

Ebonie