European Visa

G’day all,[br]Just a question about getting into the EU.[br]Since I haven’t ever left Australia ever, i’m not sure on whether I have to fill out any forms or apply for anything to get into the EU. (other than the obvious passport :slight_smile: )[br]Anyway i’m heading into London on the 28th of December this year and doing a winter getaway tour, so in total i’ll be over there for a bit over a month. and I don’t plan on working. So anyone who knows about this stuff any help would be helpful (funnily enough). Cheers.[br][br][br]Scott[br]New Years in Amsterdam 30th - 2nd[br]Winter Getaway 9th - 26th Jan 2010

Hey Scott,[br]Nothing to worry about here. Australia has a reciprocal agreement with virtually every country in the EU called the Shengian (sp?) Visa. Basically it grants you entry for like 3 months to every country in the EU and of course you wont be working. I went on the Getaway trip in Summer. We only had to stop at the French/Swiss Border and the Swiss/Italian border, usually the Tour Leader/Driver get off and get their passports checked then the Border Control people take one look at the bus full of tourists and wave you through. Its only at Calais when coming back the UK that you have to get off and go through immigration.[br]Hope this helps. Have an awesome trip-Amsterdam for New Years sounds fantastic![br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009[br]Brugge Christmas Market Weekend 19-20 Dec 2009[br]Hogmany Edinbrugh 30 Dec 2009

Fantastic!! Thanks for the info Christine. Have fun with your new years too. Cheers.[br][br][br]Scott[br]New Years in Amsterdam 30th - 2nd[br]Winter Getaway 9th - 26th Jan 2010