European Venture?

I am departing for my first international vacation on the European venture tour starting June 10th thru the 19th. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what to expect and and recommendations for this trip.[br][br]Thanks,[br]Tina

Oh by the way:[br][br]If there is anyone out there who has done this tour before please feel free to chime in. I am relativly nervous about this trip seeing as I have not heard much feedback.[br][br]Thanks,[br]Tina

Hi there,[br][br]When i travel i like to take a couple of things that i would not mind throwing away if i have to (luggage restrictions when coming home). For example that pair of shoes that are on their last legs…cause at the end of the trip when you have done to much shopping, the old shoes can go![br][br]I also take shower gel, therefore, no dropping the soap in scummy showers.[br][br]And the ultimate one for girls especially…i travel with Johnson and Johnsons baby wash…it is soft enough as a face scrub (makeup removal) and body wash and moisturiser. It just means that you can take 1 bottle instead of 4 or 5. [br][br]As for money?I carry a credit card and a small amount of cash with me, enough for the day. And leave my other card and cash in my suitcase. Therefore if my bag gets taken I am not totally done for. I also put as much as I can onto my Credit Card as they do not charge a fee to use overseas.[br][br]Hope that made sense[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Carissa[br]