European Pioneer July 10 2016

Hi There,
I see this tour is on special for this date and it fits in well with my holidays! Has anyone booked this? I am really interested in going on it but am traveling on my own :slight_smile: Would be cool to meet others going on this. I am 28yrs old and half Australian and South African but have just moved to London!

Hey Cayli, I am looking at this tour now thinking about booking it and I would be travelling solo also! Have you booked the tour? I am 25 and from Perth :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m doing this tour aswell, I’m travelling alone, super excited and nervous,
I’m 20 from Australia, let me know if you end up booking it! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Just booked up for the same trip, I was going to go in september but saw the deal and it seemed to good to pass up :slight_smile:

I’m 24 and English, live up north so Im hoping for some warmer weather!

Travelling solo as well, but scared but can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Hi girls,
Thanks for writing back! The trip needs to hurry up! I think we should start a Facebook page so we can get to know each other more! I am so glad you are also going solo! I have never done anything on my own like this so it’s so exciting but scary! I will let you know once I have created a page. :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173714999689871/

This is the quick Facebook page I made. Please add it. xx

I travelled solo for the first time last year and I was so nervous but honestly it is so much fun and I am so glad I did it! I can’t wait I am so excited :slight_smile: