European Pioneer - Concentration Camp visit

Hi,
Im doing the European Pioneer Tour and was wondering if there is the opportunity to visit a concentration camp at some stage throughout the tour? In Berlin it mentions a Third Reich walking tour but i dont expect to visit a concentration camp on this? Is there the possibility of visiting one in our free time?
Any information or ideas would be great.
Thanks
Kat

I was wondering the same thing myself…not too sure, but we can probably organise to do it while we are in Berlin on a free day or something. Which date are you doing the tour?? I’m starting mine on the 12th May

The third reich walking tour is a walking tour around Berlin with a local tour guide.
When i did discover europe we stopped at terezin concentration camp which was on our itinerary.

If you don’t get to visit one on this tour, when you are in Berlin on your free time you can take the train, then bus to Sachausen Concentration Camp. It doesn’t take long to get to (depending on where we stay on the tour) and it is worth traveling outside of the city to see it.

You can purchase an audio guide, from memory it was 3 or 4 euros and you can easily spend a couple of hours there.

Renee