European Pioneer 36 Day Tour

European Pioneer 36 Day Tour- Anyone doing this new top deck tour?[br]I depart 14 May 2009 on my very lonesome…aghhh scary!!

Hey guys…so is any1 doing this tour or am i really all on my lonesome?

Hi Chickie,[br][br]Dont fret, only about 10% or less of people on tours actually stumble across this website and the forums so im 100% sure you will meet lots of great people when you actually start your tour :slight_smile: People will most likely look at the forums closer to the time that the tour departs as there are only a handful of us bursting at the brims and want to start the travel vibe early ;)[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Thanks Chicki,[br][br]Yeah I thought as much, definaetly getting excited now

Haha, not a problem! :slight_smile: Is this your first time going to Europe?[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hi,[br][br]I’m not doing your tour, i am doing the Spirit Of Europe Tour on the 15th May and I am doing that on my own with 2 weeks in the UK and 4 days in Dubai on my own also and I’m quiet scared doing it on my own specially as its the first time overseas on my own, but everyone keeps assuring me and the topdeck website also states that 70% of the group are on there own and are there to have fun just like you and I, so hopefully we have nothing to worry about ;-)[br][br]I hope you have fun on your trip.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by Shannyn15[br]
European Pioneer 36 Day Tour- Anyone doing this new top deck tour?[br]I depart 14 May 2009 on my very lonesome…aghhh scary!![br][/quote]

Yeah my first time to UK and Europe! scary!

Oh you will love it!! Trust me, once you see the beautiful ancient buildings and scenary you will vow to go back there again some day :slight_smile: You dont have to be a culture buff or a old person to enjoy the old churches in Rome for example ;)[br][br]Are there any places you are REALLY looking forward to going? My highlights will definately be Venice, Italy and Greece :)[br][br][br]Adela[br][br][br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Oh yeah Italy and Greece for sure. Amsterdam and Germany also. I cant wait to see it all.[br]Also really kean on going to the concentration camps in Austwitch- I think that would be really interesting

[quote]Originally posted by Shannyn15[br]
European Pioneer 36 Day Tour- Anyone doing this new top deck tour?[br]I depart 14 May 2009 on my very lonesome…aghhh scary!![br][/quote][br][br]You know, I was about to ask the same thing. I’m planning on going on this tour, but in August. Anyone else?[br][br]-Jackie

Hey Shannyn,[br][br]You are so right! Everything looks so awesome and im sure every day is going to be a blast!!! Will be nice just to relax and not be stressed with work and things back home ;)[br][br][br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hiya Shannyn I’m doing the European Pioneer 36 Day Tour and I depart 14 May 2009 too and on my own too! Im a bit nervous but my brother has just come back from the Winter Getaway and he said everyone is just so friendly and you never feel on your own! [br][br]Look forward to seeing you on the tour. [br][br]Jordana. xoxo

Hey ppl![br][br]It feels better to know from u guys that most ppl who signed up with topdeck are on their own…coz I will also be travelling to europe first time on my own…I am not booked on any tour yet, but thinking of european wonder in June 09.[br][br]To those experienced travellers out there, is it tiring to be travelling for 2 weeks or more since the schedule looks quite intensive to me…The reason why I haven’t booked any tour yet is also bcoz I am considering if I should focus on 1-3 countries in say, around 10 days.[br][br][br]Germaine

omg! i was just going to post a topic about who’s going on it! [br]i haven’t booked yet because i have to find my passport, but i’m planning on it. [br]my names sandy!

Hi Jordana,[br][br]Wow Im so excited to hear someone else is actually doing the tour on their own and is a little nervous too. Cant wait to meet you. So do you live on the UK?

I am doing this tour by myself too, but depart on 25 June =)[br]Is anyone else doing this one?[br]I’m really looking forward to it, but like most people travelling by themselves for the first time - a little nervous!![br][br]European Pioneeer 25 June - 30 July

Am like a five year old waiting for Christmas.[br][br]Have booked and paid for 6 August European Pioneer. Any heads-up would be much appreciated, especially around extra tours/bits and pieces to book or consider in advance.[br][br]I have never had to pack to 20kgs before. oh my.

Hello I just booked for the Pioneer leaving Sep.3 is anyone departing on that date!

Hi Mindy! Yes, my sister and I are booked on the European Pioneer trip departing 3rd September. Yay, soo glad some one else is booked on that trip!

Oh great im glad to see that other people are going on those dates, although the trip is 6 months away lol!