European Pioneer 20th September on my lonesome!

Hey guys,

Just looking to chat to people in the same boat before the tour starts!

Im going to be in london by myself for a week as well before the tour starts and would for someone to join me :slight_smile:

If you are interested please reply (hopefully I’m not the only person on my lonesome)

Thanks!

Hi, I’m also from Melbourne and travelling solo, I’m on the European Wonder tour leaving 20th September. I’ll be in London for a week before and staying at the Clink on the 18th and 19th :slight_smile:

Meagan

Oh awesome. Have you figured out where your staying before that? Would love to keep in touch

I have a lot of mates and relatives over there so hopefully will be utilising their spare rooms and couches for the first week, so I can save my money and then spend it on expensive French champagne and Chanel handbags in Paris… (well, I can dream, right?) :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=36881]Hey guys,

Just looking to chat to people in the same boat before the tour starts!

Im going to be in london by myself for a week as well before the tour starts and would for someone to join me :slight_smile:

If you are interested please reply (hopefully I’m not the only person on my lonesome)

Thanks![/quote]

Hey Rubylew, my girlfriend an I are doing the Eastern Link which is part of the tour your on (we join at Greece though)… If you to the tour radar website (or through topdeck meet on Facebook or iPhone app) there’s a handful of people on there that are doing this tour also…

hey guys,

Im doing the European pioneer on the 20th to :slight_smile: I get to london on the 19th :confused: but have 10 days at the end of the tour to do whatever. would be great to have a chat about this tour beforehand, feel free to get me on Facebook. :slight_smile: www.facebook.com/stephen.davis.7509

Thanks for the help guys. Haha Meagan, I wish I had enough money for Chanel handbags but I think this trips costing me enough as it is. Trent I will check out the facebook page, do I just look up the tour date?

Steve, added you on the old fb, you by yourself as well? Internet is so awesome times like these

Hi everyone,

I’ve just booked the Sept 20th European Pioneer tour! So excited, scared at the same time as it’s my first tour ‘on my lonesome’ :} Haven’t booked my flight to London yet, planning on coming in just before the tour, then staying a few weeks in London. ;D

Hi everyone,
I’ll be joining you for the ‘Grand Eastern’ part of the trip which is from Athens to Prague. Looking forward to it! I’ve met a few people travelling with us on the Topdeck Meetup app so far, hope to see the rest of you on there soon :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Clare

hey April and Clair,

April, don’t worry… this is my first trip solo too,i’m not to sure what to expect :confused: I’m also staying after the trip i’m looking at going to Scotland and Ireland! what are your plans ? :slight_smile:

Clair, the eastern part of our tour looks awesome!! its probably the part i’m looking forward to most :slight_smile: i’ve met a couple people on this topdeck blog and cant wait to meet you guys in person.

you guys are more than welcome to contact me on facebook if you want to chat more about the trip!! :slight_smile: www.facebook.com/stephen.davis.7509

There seems to be a decent group of us doing at doing all or part of the tour, I’ve setup a facebook group, join that, should be easier to get everyone in the on pace! http://www.facebook.com/groups/266707833431425/

Hi everyone,

My friend Rachelle and I (Rochana) are joining this tour too. We leave in four days to do America first :). So exciting this trip looks amazing. We are also staying at the clink hotel on the 19th.

Hello !!! I hope everyone is getting super excited not long to go now :slight_smile: I am another one travelling on my own from NZ, I arrive on the 19th Sept and am staying at the Clink 78 Hostel too, I am looking forward to meeting everyone !! Fun times ahead :slight_smile: