European Pioneer 2011 - August 18

hey was wondering who else is doing the European Pioneer 2011 - August 18 tour???

we are meeting the tour group in Paris amd is wondering what time they usually meet at the B&B

Hi Bernie!
Have you booked the trip yet? My friend and I are all booked in for this tour- can’t wait! Any others out there who have booked yet?
:slight_smile:
Bec

Hi…we have…this trip is going to be amazing!! The countdown has begun!!! :slight_smile: Trish

Hey Bernie!!! fancy seeing you on here, lol

The bus normally gets into Paris about 2-3pm depending on traffic :slight_smile:

[quote=21485]Hi Bernie!
Have you booked the trip yet? My friend and I are all booked in for this tour- can’t wait! Any others out there who have booked yet?
:slight_smile:
Bec[/quote]

Hey Bec

yeah we have booked and all ready to go… Other Half is counting down the weeks … just been told its 21 weeks today :S

:smiley:

Oh Man can’t wait… never done more that a Bus Day Trip so this is going to be totally new to us :smiley:

[quote=22596]Hey Bernie!!! fancy seeing you on here, lol

The bus normally gets into Paris about 2-3pm depending on traffic :slight_smile: [/quote]

OI Nicola…

get your butt off here… I expect you to change jobs by the time we get back and before you leave. !!!

xxxx

Hey, just seeing if there is anyone else joining us on our soiree’ across europe!!

Hi everyone!
Hello to everyone that has written here since I last looked!
Exciting times- less then 6 weeks until our trip :slight_smile:
I’ve just realised there’s another group who leave the same day as our trip on ‘timeless trail’ and I think we travel together (or alongside them I’m not sure) as they’re doing the first half of our trip:

http://forum.topdeck.travel/european-tour/25344/timeless-trail-18-aug-7-sep#post-1310403831

[quote=28120]Hi everyone!
Hello to everyone that has written here since I last looked!
Exciting times- less then 6 weeks until our trip :slight_smile:
I’ve just realised there’s another group who leave the same day as our trip on ‘timeless trail’ and I think we travel together (or alongside them I’m not sure) as they’re doing the first half of our trip:

http://forum.topdeck.travel/european-tour/25344/timeless-trail-18-aug-7-sep#post-1310403831

[/quote]

Hey guys!

I would be one of those people on the Timeless Trail! ;D

Weeks are in count down mode now !!! :smiley:

Looking forward to the Holiday, been over a year since last holiday !!!

I am planning to do this Tour next year around June. I would love to hear from you guys to get pointers etc and just get a general low down as to what it was like :slight_smile: