EUROPEAN PIONEER 2009 - 25 JUN to 30 JUL 2009

[br][br]Less than 3 months to go! [br][br]Dancing shoes are packed and saving like crazy. Who out there is joining in the adventures?[br][br]And, any great travel tips for a newbie traveler? [br][br]Chat soon, [br][br][br][br]Scott [br][br]E: sweede79@yahoo.com.au[br]Facebook: Scott Bryant, Australia

Hi Scott, [br][br]Yes! We are:[br][br]http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/topdeckforum/topic.asp?whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=1669#8068[br][br]Unfortunately, I am a newbie traveller too, so no advice yet! I’m sure we will be fine though. Are you going alone or with friends?[br][br][br]European Pioneeer 25 June - 30 July

PS. If you read this forum there is lots of helpful advice about what to take / what not to take etc![br][br]European Pioneeer 25 June - 30 July

hey scott! im doing the pioneer too, whereabouts in oz are u from?[br]and sori i dont have any travel tips as like many others im a newbie aswell![br][br]14 weeks to go!!! YAY ;D[br][br]Nadine[br]European Pioneer 25 June-30th July 09.

hey scott! im doing the pioneer too, whereabouts in oz are u from?[br]and sori i dont have any travel tips as like many others im a newbie aswell![br][br]14 weeks to go!!! YAY ;D[br][br]Nadine[br]European Pioneer 25 June-30th July 09.

Hey, sorry guys! I’ve been bumped… haha[br][br]The 25 Jun is Full :frowning: [br][br]I am now on the 9 Apr - 13 Aug 09, hope you guys have a blast and keep me updated on the trip! Can’t wait[br][br]Scott [br][br]E: sweede79@yahoo.com.au[br]Facebook: Scott Bryant, Australia