European Pathways

Hi,

Anyone on the European Pathways tour starting 4th of May? :slight_smile:

My cousin and I just booked this tour on Monday!

how exciting!! :slight_smile:

Hi!

I´ll do this tour!
So exciting! :slight_smile:

are u guys staying at the hostel before the tour starts?

We arrive in London the morning of May 3rd and we are staying at the clink that night. We then have three nights at the clink after the tour!
What about you?

A friend and I get in to London on the 1st May so we’re at Clink for 3 nights until the tour starts. Apparently our tour is nearly booked out, should be fun! can’t wait :slight_smile:

I also go to London on the 3rd May and after the trip i will stay 1 day more.

we should all try catch up for a drink on the night before the tour starts

that sounds good to me!

add me on facebook if you like Sarah Bruniera :slight_smile:

I am! I’m so excited for this trip, I can’t believe it’s so close!
I’m starting off for a few days in the UK for a wedding and a little traveling before I meet up with everyone in London. I can’t wait! Anyone else traveling before or after?

I’m staying at the Clink the night before we leave and the night we get back as well. It’ll be nice to meet some of you guys before the tour leaves!

Is anyone brining a sleeping bag or sleeping bag liner for this trip?

Hey Jessie, a friend and I will be at Clink pre tour from the 1st May - cant believe how close it is now! would be great to catch up :slight_smile:

and 5byseven, i’m not bring a sleeping bag/liner. topdeck say we dont have to but might be a good idea :slight_smile:

Wish I’d known the sleeping bag was optional, it’s taking up so much space! I figured since we were staying at some camp grounds, we’d be CAMPING. Haha, oh well. I am bringing one. Can’t decided if I’ve over or under packed. I leave the US in a few hours! I’ll check this board when I get to London to see if any of you are around!
Happy travels,
Jessie

Ha Ha Cutting it close but i just booked this trip!!
Exciting!!!

hey we get in on the 1st if anyone wants to meet up, let us know on here :slight_smile: