European Pathway Leaving September 7th!

Hey everyone!! Is anyone going on this tour?? I am so excited!! This is my first trip to Europe and my first trip ALONE!!!
Please post if you are joining this tour. It would be nice to get to know some people before the actual tour.
Hope to hear from you all soon :slight_smile:

Rene

Hello Rene

Nice to meet you:) I am on the same tour as you! Also my first to Europe…! Super-excited!!!

When will you be arriving to London? I arrive at 6am on September 6th and will be staying at the Clink Hostel over night. It will be nice to see if anyone from our tour will be staying there too. We can all grab dinner together and hang out the day before we leave for our tour :slight_smile:

Hey there! I am traveling on this tour as well, I arrive in London on the 1st September (going to Norway to visit relatives first) and then staying at the clink from the 3rd to the 6th. I am from Canberra, Australia and am 19 years old. :slight_smile: I will also be traveling on this tour with 5 other friends (all boys same age as myself). I can’t wait to meet everyone and see all these great places! ;D

Alright Hayden thats great! So we can all meet up and hang out on the 6th. I arrive in London on the 6th at 6am. So I will make my way to the Hostel and settle in then explore as much of London as I can since I am only there for one day. :slight_smile:

Yep! Sounds good, I’ll try and scope out a good place to have some dinner and drinks! Good times will be had :slight_smile:

Almost a week away and so much to do!! need to start packing!!