European Odyssey

Hi Fellow Travelers,[br][br]My sister and I will be joining the tour in Paris, and we just wanted to know whether the Fat Bike Tour will be during sunset, and also whether our drive toward Italy goes through Versailles? My sister and I didn’t want to do something, visit somewhere and then have the tour take us there and repeating it.[br][br]So for all those who have been on the European Odyssey, Soho to Boho or the connecting ones, your help will be greatly appreciated.[br][br]Oh also, how large a bag can we bring as a carry-on onto the bus? That is, in addition to our normal luggage/suitcase.[br][br]We’re traveling on the July 4 tour, so let us know if you’re traveling on the same one! Only four months away, its so exciting! [br][br]Thanks in Advance![br][br]Lilly[br][br][br]

Hi Fellow Travelers,[br][br]My sister and I will be joining the tour in Paris, and we just wanted to know whether the Fat Bike Tour will be during sunset, and also whether our drive toward Italy goes through Versailles? My sister and I didn’t want to do something, visit somewhere and then have the tour take us there and repeating it.[br][br]So for all those who have been on the European Odyssey, Soho to Boho or the connecting ones, your help will be greatly appreciated.[br][br]Oh also, how large a bag can we bring as a carry-on onto the bus? That is, in addition to our normal luggage/suitcase.[br][br]We’re traveling on the July 4 tour, so let us know if you’re traveling on the same one! Only four months away, its so exciting! [br][br]Thanks in Advance![br][br]Lilly[br][br][br]

Hi Lily, [br][br]Are you and your sister doing the European Odyssey tour? I am on the European Odyssey tour starting in London on July 4 09. I am very excited although a little nervous as I am travelling solo and my first time overseas.[br][br]Look forward to hearing from you.[br][br]Kelly,[br]Sydney[br][br]* European Odyssey July 4, 2009

Hi Lily, [br][br]Are you and your sister doing the European Odyssey tour? I am on the European Odyssey tour starting in London on July 4 09. I am very excited although a little nervous as I am travelling solo and my first time overseas.[br][br]Look forward to hearing from you.[br][br]Kelly,[br]Sydney[br][br]* European Odyssey July 4, 2009