European Odyssey/Soho to Boho Oct 1

Hi,

Is anyone booked on this tour?

Hi!!!

Yes, my husband and I are on this tour as well (european odyssey) :slight_smile: Can’t wait!!!

We get to London on the 28th of Sept and are staying at the UMI for the 2 nights before the tour departs.

Look forward to meeting you!

My husband and I will be on the Odyssey too :slight_smile: Getting so close now!

Have either of you received the itinerary yet? I can’t remember when it’s meant to be available.

Hey Tina, No we haven’t received our itinerary yet. I think that I can remember someone along the line saying that we should get it 6 weeks before our departure date which is next week!!

Getting so close!!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope that these terrible riots in London end very soon though :frowning:

Thanks Heather :slight_smile: I keep forgetting the tour is actually a week after we leave Aus so I keep getting my dates mixed up!

I hope they end soon too :frowning:

Hello I am travelling Solo on this trip. My first time overseas from Australia!!

Hi Natalie, how exciting :slight_smile: It will also be my and my husband’s first o/s trip!

Getting close now!

Hi everyone. We are also going on this tour, and are getting very excited as the days tick by! As a note, we received our itinerary this past Friday. Hopefully everyone else has received them by now as well.

Hey Everyone!!

Welcome Natalia and Ryan&Jana :slight_smile: Was beginning to think that we were all alone on here haha!!

We have received our itinerary now as well so now all that’s left to do is pack and get organised!!

What are everyones plans for after the tour? We have 4 nights in Scottland, 4 additional nights in London and then 3 nights in Dubai on the way home…wish we could stay for much longer though!

Tina, you must be SO excited!! Only a week until you go to Singapore am I right??!!

See you all in a few short weeks :slight_smile:

Heather.

Hi Ryan and Jana - yay, more Canucks on this trip!
My husband and I are from Saskatoon - getting pretty excited!
Except we are flying Air Canada :frowning: I’m praying they don’t strike before we leave! We’re flying into London on the 28th via Toronto.

Hey All,

My sister (Lauren) and myself (Ryan) are in on the European Odyssey as well. First time taking one of these bus tours but we hear they are freakin’ amazing. We will be arriving at the Umi on Sept 28 and will be there for the three nights prior to the start of the tour. Looking forward to meeting you all!

With regard to after the tour-- we are gunna travel France, perhaps Spain, and then visit family in Germany. Ultimately we hope to end up on some small island in Greece to soak up the sun and booze before returning to the rainy West Coast. Lots to do in what seems like so little time :frowning:

So yes, see you all Oct 1 if not sooner.

Not sure if anyone has looked into options getting from Heathrow into the city. I found a code that gets you 15% off the Heathrow Express: HXIBGB. Seems there are plenty of codes that get you 50% off, but I can’t find one.
Heathrow Connect is another good option, its half the price of the Express, but takes 10 mins longer and departs every 30 mins instead of every 15.
When we get into London we were going to take either the Express or Connect into Paddington and then just walk to our hotel.

[quote=29591]Hey Everyone!!

Welcome Natalia and Ryan&Jana :slight_smile: Was beginning to think that we were all alone on here haha!!

We have received our itinerary now as well so now all that’s left to do is pack and get organised!!

What are everyones plans for after the tour? We have 4 nights in Scottland, 4 additional nights in London and then 3 nights in Dubai on the way home…wish we could stay for much longer though!

Tina, you must be SO excited!! Only a week until you go to Singapore am I right??!!

See you all in a few short weeks :slight_smile:

Heather. [/quote]

2 days now!! So excited!! :slight_smile:

Welcome to everyone, looking forward to meeting you all.

After the tour we are off to Croatia for 5 days, then back home.