European Odyssey May 3 2008

Hey guys, wondering who else is going on this???

I am! Is it to do with us being married also?![br]Anyone else?[br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

my wife & I will be there so rest assured there’s at least one other married couple :slight_smile: [br]

Excellent! Good to see someone else on our tour![br][br]My wife and I are both from Melbourne, I am 26 and she is 27 how about you guys?[br][br]Mat

I’m 32 and my wife (Des) is 31… [br]In email with topdeck I asked if we were definitely confirmed and the trip guaranteed… apparently over 25 people booked… not sure what full capacity is?[br]Are you on facebook? Was going to create a group for this tour & departure date…[br]

Hey Stu! Were both on Facebook. there is a Top Deck Group already where we started a discussion for this tour but no one has replied. But starting a separate group is a good idea too. Are you guys from Australia?[br]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6433975889[br]Don’t know if that link above will work but it is called ‘The Topdeck Official Site’.[br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Yep, sorry forgot to say, but we’re from Perth. :slight_smile: [br]When do you arrive in London? [br]

We get to London on 1st May from L.A and tsaying at a friends on the 1st but at the Globetrotter on the 2nd as it is a very early start on the 3rd which I am deff going to struggle with![br]You can look us up on Facebook just search Lisa Maddox and Mathew Maddox.[br]Are you guys staying the night before at Globetrotter?[br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

I don’t know at this stage. What are the rates there? It IS an early start… could be better than having to wake up at 4:30am and commute! [br]We arrive around 4pm (I think) on the 1st… [br]

Hi, we are also booked on this trip and looking forward to it, can’t believe it is just six weeks till we go!!

Hey Scott and Karen! Where are you guys from? And how old?[br]Are you also staying at the Globetrotter the night before?[br]It is 4 weeks will we fly out so it is all getting nutty now![br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Hey Stu, Yeah the rates were a bit much, I think we paid AU$140 for 1 night in a double room, which I think is a bit much for a Hostel but you can’t put a price on a bit of sleep.[br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Glad you like your sleep! Whilst we’re not afraid of a bit of partying we’d also like to be as refreshed and non sleep deprived as possible each day so we don’t miss out on any of the sights! [br][br]Ok… new facebook group is here: [br]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9805407643[br][br]And hi to Scott & Karen! [br]

Hi Guys [br]We are from Gosford which is 2 hours north of Sydney, but both work in the city, we are 26/27 years old. We are staying at Express by Holiday Inn before the tour as apparently Globetrotters is booked out at least the night before we go.[br]Scott and Karen[br]

I though Globetrotter would be booked. We booked over 2 months ago and they only had a couple double rooms and some beds in dorms available. There is the info session at the Globetrotter the night before so I guess everyone can catch up then![br]Are you guys on Facebook? Check out our group that Stu prepared earlier. It will be only more colorful when we can add our photo’s of our trip onto it![br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Hi guys.[br]Where also on the trip.:slight_smile: ;D[br]I’m Mick and my soon to be wife’s names Loreece.[br]Where arriving on the 1st and staying at the Express by Holiday Inn.[br]We look forward to meeting you all.

Hey Mick! [br]Where are you and Loreece from?[br]Check out our Facebook site if your on facebook![br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

Hi Lisa. [br]We live in Melbourne. I’m 34 Loreece is 31[br]Where abouts in Melbourne are you guys?[br]

Hey Mick, [br]Were in Spotswood, just under the Westgate. We’ve always been around the Western Suburbs, apart from Mat who is originaly from Albury.[br]How about you guys?[br][br]Lisa -o-[br]Melbourne

hi lisa[br]we live in scoresby and both grew up in wantirna south, near knox city shopping centre.[br]we will be doing the trip as part of our honeymoon, getting married on anzac day!![br]loreece[br]:slight_smile: