European Odyssey - May 17th

I am going on the European Odyssey tour leaving May 17th, has anyone got any tips on particular things to do or see? Also, how strict is the baggage rule regarding size? I have a suitcase that’s a little bit bigger than the allowed size.[br][br]Brad[br][br]Brad

I am going on the European Odyssey tour leaving May 17th, has anyone got any tips on particular things to do or see? Also, how strict is the baggage rule regarding size? I have a suitcase that’s a little bit bigger than the allowed size.[br][br]Brad[br][br]Brad

Hey Brad,[br][br]I saw on one of the forums that if you have a couple of cm’s over the size allowed that is ok. It is more the weight they are worried about!![br][br]Thanks[br][br]Carissa

Thanks Carissa. I didn’t want to get over there and have a drama on about bag size.[br][br]Brad

Thanks Carissa. I didn’t want to get over there and have a drama on about bag size.[br][br]Brad

Anyone else going on this tour???[br][br][br][br]Brad

Anyone else going on this tour???[br][br][br][br]Brad

Just posted this on another thread but discovered it applies to you too…[br][br]Hey all, I am going in June. Will you please come on here after you are back to let me know how it was and what your favorite places were? Ooo and maybe give some advice and tips? lol![br][br]I think a lot of the people on the forums are people that have never been on TOPDECK tours before and it is hard for them to answer questions. Which is why I am hoping yall come back and spread the love in the form of info!!![br][br]Thanks you guys! Enjoy your trip, I bet you are going crazy about now

I’ll try to let you know what it was like etc. I don’t get back to Australia until June 9th.[br][br]Brad

I’ll try to let you know what it was like etc. I don’t get back to Australia until June 9th.[br][br]Brad

Hey,[br]My girlfriend (France) and I (Eric) are on the same tour. We will be staying at the Globettroter for 2 nights before the tour. We’re from Canada. See you in a couple of days.[br][br]Eric

Hi Eric,[br][br]My wife and I will be at the Globetrotter then aswell. See you there![br][br]Brad

Hi Eric,[br][br]My wife and I will be at the Globetrotter then aswell. See you there![br][br]Brad