European Odyssey July 4th onwards tour

Just found this forum! Wondering if anyone is booked for the European Odyssey Tour leaving London on 4 July? So excited, my first time in Europe! Let me know…[br][br]Kelly,[br]- Sydney.

Just found this forum! Wondering if anyone is booked for the European Odyssey Tour leaving London on 4 July? So excited, my first time in Europe! Let me know…[br][br]Kelly,[br]- Sydney.

Hi Kelly![br]Me and my friend are booked on this tour too! Should be awesome! We are both from Sydney and haven’t been to Europe before either so we are really looking forward to it! Not long to go now… ;D

I’m from Sydney too. Which hotel are you guys staying at the night before the tour? I am staying at the Umi hotel, where the tour starts from. Travelling solo, perhaps we could meet the day before if staying at same hotel.[br][br]Look forward to it. So excited now.[br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br][br]- European Odyssey 4 July 09 >

I’m from Sydney too. Which hotel are you guys staying at the night before the tour? I am staying at the Umi hotel, where the tour starts from. Travelling solo, perhaps we could meet the day before if staying at same hotel.[br][br]Look forward to it. So excited now.[br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br][br]- European Odyssey 4 July 09 >

Hey![br][br]My sister and I are also on this tour![br]But we’re staying in Paris for a few days prior, so will be meeting with the group in Paris.[br][br]And we’re from Sydney too![br][br]How exciting…only three weeks to go! :)[br][br]Can’t wait to meet you all![br][br]European Odyssey 2009

Hey![br][br]My sister and I are also on this tour![br]But we’re staying in Paris for a few days prior, so will be meeting with the group in Paris.[br][br]And we’re from Sydney too![br][br]How exciting…only three weeks to go! :)[br][br]Can’t wait to meet you all![br][br]European Odyssey 2009

Unreal!! Can’t wait to meet to get over there and meet you all… Is anyone else staying at the Umi hotel the night before the tour? [br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br][br]European Odyssey 4 July 09

Unreal!! Can’t wait to meet to get over there and meet you all… Is anyone else staying at the Umi hotel the night before the tour? [br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br][br]European Odyssey 4 July 09

Keeping this topic in the loop.[br][br]If anyone is staying at the Umi hotel the night before, Fri 3rd July, and would like to catch up, send me an email: kel97@hotmail.com or just reply to the forum. I am travelling solo and hoping to meet some people before the tour 8-)[br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br]European Odyssey 4th July 2009

Keeping this topic in the loop.[br][br]If anyone is staying at the Umi hotel the night before, Fri 3rd July, and would like to catch up, send me an email: kel97@hotmail.com or just reply to the forum. I am travelling solo and hoping to meet some people before the tour 8-)[br][br]Kelly, 25[br]Sydney[br]European Odyssey 4th July 2009