European odyssey August 13th :)

Hey guys, just curious to know if anyone else is going on this tour, I’m a solo traveller, 22 from Aus! Can’t wait

Hey! My boyfriend and I are going on this tour too! From Aus too haha. I hope more people reply on here so we can start a facebook group or something! :slight_smile:
I’m also travelling on my own for a bit before the tour, so I’d be keen to meet anyone who’s around !

Awesome!! I’m glad I’m not the only one on the tour. I fly to London on the Thursday so I’ve only got the Friday to have a look around, if few more people get on board will start a group up :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am also going to be on this trip! I’m also from Australia and travelling solo! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Sounds great! The whole tour might be Aussies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: When is everyone flying out?

I fly out August 8th and arrive the 9th. So have three days to go around London. What about you guys?
Haha I bet there will be so many Aussies!!

That’s so good, I fly out on the 11th wish I could fly out early but I have to work, going with Emirates so all should be good. Less than a month out now can’t wait :blush:

Hey Guys,

I’m a solo traveler from Australia too. I’m so excited! :slight_smile:
I’ll be in London a week before the tour starts doing a little bit of travel by myself.

Awesome there’s a few of us then, not long now can’t wait to meet everyone :slight_smile: