European Odyssey 9th July

Hello!! Does anyone booked European Odyssey on 9th July??

Hi there! I’m booked on to the European Odyssey 9th July! I’m from Perth Australia

Hi!! I’m happy I found a company :slight_smile: I’m from Tokyo Japan, but I’m studying in the UK now. Nice to meet you!

Hey there everyone, My friend & I are booked on European Odyssey 9th July !! Not long to go now…yipeeee!!

We are from Canberra ACT, Australia ;D

Hey guys,

I’m on this trip also! Travelling by myself, can’t wait. I’m from Sydney, Australia. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I will be doing this tour as well! Should be great fun! Anyone staying at Umi July 8th? Maybe we could all catch up for a drink beforehand?

Casey

Hi everyone! I’m also on this trip as well and fricken can’t wait! I’m traveling alone. Female from New Zealand. I’ll be staying on in the UK for a while after the trip. I arrive in London on the 5th of July, so if anyone wants to meet up beforehand or anything, just let me know. The only time I can’t make is unfortunately the night before our trip starts, on the 8th (sorry Casey), as I already have plans with a friend. Cheers =) Whoop Whoop, not many sleeps to go!!

Hey there guys we are Sonja & Emma.

We are departing from Sydney, Australia… staying at Umi in London arriving 5th of July before the tour starts & staying in London after the tour finishes.

Counting down the days now :slight_smile: