European Odyssey - 31 May Departure

I’ve booked to go on this tour, just wondering who else has as well?[br]I’m travelling by myself, so I am keen to meet other travellers.[br]Megan :slight_smile:

I’ve booked to go on this tour, just wondering who else has as well?[br]I’m travelling by myself, so I am keen to meet other travellers.[br]Megan :slight_smile:

Hi Megan, I am booked on the odyssey tour but at an earlier departure date of 3rd May. Sound like it is going to be great. ;D[br][br]“People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public.”

Yes I can’t wait for the tour to start and it sounds awesome. But first I have to live through my sister’s wedding here in New Zealand in April and then a another wedding reception in Sweden before the tour even starts. Roll on 31st May![br]Megan

Yes I can’t wait for the tour to start and it sounds awesome. But first I have to live through my sister’s wedding here in New Zealand in April and then a another wedding reception in Sweden before the tour even starts. Roll on 31st May![br]Megan

Hi Megan,[br][br]Yep myself and my girlfriend will be joining the tour. [br][br]Can’t wait, come on May 31!

At the moment, the only thing that keeps me sane at work while I am arguing with builders and ratepayers is the fact that I finish work on the 11th of May and head to Europe the following week for 6 weeks.;D[br]I am really looking forward to it.[br]

At the moment, the only thing that keeps me sane at work while I am arguing with builders and ratepayers is the fact that I finish work on the 11th of May and head to Europe the following week for 6 weeks.;D[br]I am really looking forward to it.[br]

Is there anyone else out there who is joining us on this tour? [br]I am getting so excited ;D. [br]

Is there anyone else out there who is joining us on this tour? [br]I am getting so excited ;D. [br]