European Odyssey 30th July!

Hi All…just booked the European Odyssey 30th July Tour pretty excited travelling on my own first time o/s wow…get in touch if anyone is on the same trip ;)!!

I am going too & iam travelling alone too!

Hey Jess thanks for replying!!..Look forward in meeting you… where are you staying the night before im still arranging my accomodation?

hey, sorry took me ages to reply, I had password issues. The night before the tour and after the tour I am staying at the Umi which is where the tour starts and ends, I thought if I stay at the same hotel it will be easier. After the tour I am staying in London for 3 nights and then I fly to Athens to do the Greek Island Hopper which starts on 2oth August. Prior to the tour I am doing a Cosmos tour around Ireland and visiting family. I am super excited and cant wait… But yeah, nervous I am gonna be alone cause I never do things alone LOL.

Hey,

I am on the same trip with my wife and we’re super excited too. Should be good times and lots to see!

• Pete

:slight_smile: cool im staying there too…see you there…dont worry bout bein alone i will be too so all good :slight_smile:

Hi Pete…yeah sounds like a great trip im looking forward to it…see you guys on the bus!! if not at the hotel before:)

I cant wait. See you all soon!!

Not long now guys!!! :slight_smile:

I know… I leave tomorrow!! First stop for me is Ireland. Time flew so fast!