European Odyssey - 3.Sep.2011

Hi All,

Just wanting to see if anyone is going on the European Odyssey Departing London UMI hotel on 3.September.2011?

My name is Suzie and I live in Perth, Aus and would love to chat to some people who are going :slight_smile:

If so please respond and I can forward on email etc
Regards
Suz :stuck_out_tongue: B-)

Hi Suzie,

My name is Leah i’m on this tour! I live in country victoria - Australia, i’m travelling by myself so would be great to chat to other peope who are going

Leah :slight_smile:

Hi Leah,

I am also travelling on my own B-)

My email is suziec@westnet.com.au feel free to contact me to have a chat.

Suzanne

Hi Leah and Suz! My name is Ashlea, my fiance and I are going on this tour for part of our honeymoon! We’re from Newcastle, NSW. Look forward to meeting you guys over there!

Hi All

I’m Brooke & I’m doing this tour with my sister. We live in Hervey Bay (small coastal city in QLD, Australia) just off Fraser Island. Really looking forward to the trip & meeting everyone on board.

Seems like a lot of Aussies onboard so far…

Cheers
Brooke

Hi All,

My husband and I are also doing this tour.
We are from Sydney and cant wait… Let the countdown begin!

Hazel

Yay looks like it’s going to be a fun tour guys!!! I’ll be staying at the UMI hotel a few nights before the tour starts so we should all meet eachother then.

Suzie!!

Sounds like a plan Suzie, we get in to London (also staying at the umi) on the 1st September - I say welcome drinks are in order.

Definitely, checking into UMI hotel on 1.Sep too! Great to meet everyone!

Suz :slight_smile: :-*

Hi,

I am Andrew, and i believe I am on this tour as well.

:slight_smile:

Hi all,

Wow, I think my boyfriend Craig and I will be the only Kiwis on this tour! We’re both from Auckland, New Zealand and are very excited about this tour! We arrive in London on Sunday 28 August (after a night in Singapore on Saturday 27 August) and depart London on Friday 23 September. My email address is sarahcweeks@gmail.com if you wanna get in touch prior to the tour?

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Sarah

Hi All,

I created a Facebook page

Top Deck European Odyssey 3/September/2011

Hope you all join :slight_smile:

Suz

Hi All,

Anyone new joining this tour, check out our facebook page

Top Deck European Odyssey 3 September 2011

Will try and organise pre-drinks before the tour in Bayswater, so everyone can meet and greet.

Suzie