European Odyssey 2013

Hey all!
After spending 3 months in Europe last year, I really didn’t see much of it.
So I’m looking at booking myself on the European Odyssey 2013 Tour departing in early June and heading off to see some great places!
First time with Top Deck and I’ll also be travelling solo.
Would be great to hear from others booking this tour and / or travelling solo.
Bring on 2013!

Hi!

I’m going on the European Odyssey tour 1st June - 18th June. This will be my very first trip overseas and i’m travelling by myself so would be great to get to know someone who’s doing this trip as well!

I will be staying in London two days before and two days after the tour to do some sightseeing there. I can’t wait!

Hi…I have just booked my trip from 13th April - 30th April.

Its my first proper travel experience outside of holidays with family and friends.

I’m traveling alone and wondered if anyone else was going on this same trip…?

EXCITEDDDDD ;D

Hi All

I know I am not solo…
But we (husband & I)have just booked June 1st to 18th 2013
Just finished booking our hotels
Joining you all in Paris…one night rest before
Then after doing another 18days Paris and Germany self tour
So excited. :slight_smile:

Hey all!

My partner and I are also on the June 1 - 18 Odyssey, and also joining in Paris!
We’re heading to Turkey after for a Gulet Cruise…

First time to Europe so super excited! Look forward to seeing you then!!

Hi Jo,

I am booked on the tour departing 13th April aswell, as part of our honeymoon.

Hey

I’m doing the EuroOdyssey from 6th July-23rd

Is anyone else doing this? I am flying solo!

I’m on this tour on the 13th April with my best mate.

Getting so close now - can’t wait!!! :smiley:

Hey all!

The name is ash and myself and my best friend will be on the Odyssey tour on the 13th of April. Super excited! Any musos coming along? Would be great to jam! :smiley:

Recently I booked my air ticket to Spain, Europe. My flight will departs on starts of June 2013.

Hi All

my partner and i will also be on the European Odyssey tour from 1 June - 18 June

would love to chat to anyone on this tour and get to know each other before hand.

Tegan

Hi!!

I’m Kate and this is my first time travelling by myself outside of Australia. I will be on the tour from the 13th of April and this tour is going to be part of my 6 week trip to Europe. I’m super excited!! :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:

My best friend and I are doing the 22nd July Odyssey tour, anyone else booked that one??

Really looking forward to it.

Hello to my New Best Friends! June 1st will be the day my partner and I will be enjoying the most anticipated holiday of our lives!
Planned it for way too long and finally its nearly here. We are joining the tour in London. Cant wait.
Im Keane (24) and my partners Claire (26)
P.S This thread seems to of had its Revival.

Hi tegan, I too am on the tour from 1st june. Joining in london Cant wait.

Michael, travelling solo, from Brisbane AUS.

European Odyssey departing 4th of May, looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces :slight_smile:

Checked with the phone operator when I paid off my balance back in February and there were at least 22 confirmed bookings at that time.

Hi

Is anyone going on the Odyssey a little later in the year like August-October?

Just wondering when to book the trip for and in what month for weather options.

I’m travelling alone and am wondering if anyone has been on one of these before.

I was thinking of staying in London a few days earlier than the trip starts cos of jetlag (long way to travel)

Hope to meet some of you
:slight_smile:

Lieza

Hi Guys!

Lieza, My sister and I have booked the Odyssey trip from 12-29 Oct this year, we haven’t been on a Topdeck tour before but so excited! … Our first time to Europe :slight_smile:

We are arriving a day before and spending a day in London before we head off

:slight_smile:

Tanya

[quote=41488]Hi All

my partner and i will also be on the European Odyssey tour from 1 June - 18 June

would love to chat to anyone on this tour and get to know each other before hand.

Tegan[/quote]

Hi Tegan,
My Husband and I (30y) are going too.
We are so excited.
We are joining in Paris then leaving in Amsterdam
We then head back to Paris then another 5 countries before Dubai and Home
Just trying to book our Eiffel Tower tickets and train tickets for our return
When are you flying in?
Have you got a hotel yet?
I emailed Top Deck they said they meet up with us around 5pm on the 1st

[quote=42417]Hello to my New Best Friends! June 1st will be the day my partner and I will be enjoying the most anticipated holiday of our lives!
Planned it for way too long and finally its nearly here. We are joining the tour in London. Cant wait.
Im Keane (24) and my partners Claire (26)
P.S This thread seems to of had its Revival.[/quote]

Hi Keane and Claire
We are joining you in Paris
Save us a seat :wink:
Cant wait either
Trip of a life time
Counting down the days