European Odyssey 02 aug

Hi, [br]just wanted to see if anyone else on here will be doing this tour???[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

Hi, [br]just wanted to see if anyone else on here will be doing this tour???[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

Hey Aussiemick[br][br]A friend and I are on the Odyssey Tour leaving then, we arrive in London on 31 July. How about you?[br][br]European Odyssey - 2 August 08

hey,[br]its good to see someone else finally going on this tour… yeah ill be at the globetrotters on the 31st aswell, im heading to america for 2 weeks first.[br][br]how old are you and your friend and where abouts are you from in OZ?[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

hey,[br]its good to see someone else finally going on this tour… yeah ill be at the globetrotters on the 31st aswell, im heading to america for 2 weeks first.[br][br]how old are you and your friend and where abouts are you from in OZ?[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

Think our tour is is actually full which is great, but haven’t seen much on here about it. Sounds like you are doing a pretty big trip.[br][br]We’re from Perth, 24, how about you?[br][br]European Odyssey - 2 August 08

Sweet i hope there’s good numbers… yeah im travelling around for 2 and a half months, CANT WAIT!!! 16days to go!!! im 28 from Townsville[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?

Sweet i hope there’s good numbers… yeah im travelling around for 2 and a half months, CANT WAIT!!! 16days to go!!! im 28 from Townsville[br][br]european odyssey 2nd aug, continuing in amsterdam then ibiza maybe?