European getaway

[size=6][/size][font=Book Antiqua][/font] Hey who is going on the European Getaway on the 7th April 2012? So excited! ;D

Hey jodies, ill be on that tour as well. Cant wait :slight_smile:
when are you getting to london?

hey im going to the april 7th trip as well… i wait for it to turn up!!! ill be im london for days before the trip starts, staying at the top deck hostel!

[quote=32979]hey im going to the april 7th trip as well… i wait for it to turn up!!! ill be im london for days before the trip starts, staying at the top deck hostel!
[/quote]

hey stuch’s, do you have a facebook or anything, because ill be in london for a week prior to the trip and im also staying at the clink, would be great to know a face or two before hand.

[quote=32986][quote=32979]hey im going to the april 7th trip as well… i wait for it to turn up!!! ill be im london for days before the trip starts, staying at the top deck hostel!
[/quote]

hey stuch’s, do you have a facebook or anything, because ill be in london for a week prior to the trip and im also staying at the clink, would be great to know a face or two before hand.[/quote]

yeahyou will find me under phillip stuccio, how about yourself?..

hey jodie how can we find you on facebook??

Hi all, I am also going. Going solo.

I will be in London from the 27th of March if anyone is keen to meet up. Will be staying at another backpackers until the two nights before and then I will be staying at the clink.

hey! myself and another girl will be staying at the clink on the 6th as well. so excited!

hey ryan and sarah or anyone else for that matter
ill be at the clink from the 4th of april if anyone wants to catch up prior to the trip.
feel free to add me on face book my name is JAMES MARLES
See you all real soon :slight_smile:

Good to see there are a few others.

Hey every one! Im going to be staying at the Clink from the 5th of April too.
My Facebook is Jodie Stafford

Hi everyone

Im also going to be on this tour im pretty excited i am also going alone. i get to london on the 25th of march. staying at another hostel until the 5th then heading to the clink.
my facebook is loz clarke.

hey people…

ill be in europe on the 3rd and be at the click on the same day… anyown thats there lets go out and have a couple of beers and look around before we head off…

you can find me on facebook, look up phillip stuccio

[quote=33205]hey! myself and another girl will be staying at the clink on the 6th as well. so excited!
[/quote]

hey sarah im staying at the click from the 3rd… facebook us and we can meet up with a few of us before we go

yeah i’d love to meet up, link me to your facebooks and i’ll add!

you will find my under phillip stuccio

Hey all! I’m also going on this trip, 20 day european getaway right?! I’m a kiwi living in London, also doing it by myself before heading back to Perth. I’m off the week before we head off too so if anyone’s keen for a drink/needs to know anything about London getting around etc I might be able to help! I’m on fb (Kirsty Beaven), looking forward to it… two weeks left of work! Cheers and see you all soon! x

Hey!
My boyfriend and I are on this tour, staying at the Clink from the 5th April till our departure.
Would be keen to meet up with people before trip!
I’m on FB, Samantha Cole.

Hi Everyone.
I’m on this tour, i’ll be staying at the clink on the 6th as well. Be keen to join everyone for a drink!

Hey Sean,
Link us to your facebook and we can all keep in touch before the tour!