European Getaway

G’day[br]I’m going to book in on one of the Euroclub European Getaway tours. Anyone been on this one, or planning on going?[br][br][br]Sammy

Hey Sammy,[br][br]I’ve never been to Europe before, but am planning on joining the European Getaway tour by myself at the end of June. When are you planning on going?[br][br]Sara

Hi Sarah,[br][br]I’ve never been to Europe before either…I’m very excited! I’m flying to London on May 14th, so will be joining a tour shortly after, so unfortunately I wont be able to meet you.[br]It looks like a really good tour - goes to lots of places but for some reason appeals to me much more than a Contiki tour.[br][br]Sammy[br][br]Sammy

I can’t wait to go. I was tossing up between Top Deck and Contiki too but felt that this tour covered all the places i wanted to go but Contiki didn’t.[br][br]Hope you have a fantastic time on your tour and meet heaps of awesome people :slight_smile: Let me know how it all goes. [br][br]Sara

[br]Hi,[br][br]I have just booked the European Getaway, I have never been to Europe before. Have you booked your tour yet?? Or still thinking about it? I am flying into London towards the end of May.[br][br]Sarah

[br]Hi,[br][br]I have just booked the European Getaway, I have never been to Europe before. Have you booked your tour yet?? Or still thinking about it? I am flying into London towards the end of May.[br][br]Sarah

Hello[br][br]I am considering going on this tour or the European Odyssey on 18 May. Haven’t decided which one yet.[br][br]

Hi Sara,[br][br]I hope you have a really great time too! I look forward to comparing Europe notes, regardless of which tours we end up doing.[br][br]Sammy