European Getaway October 3

Hi, Anyone on this tour???

Hey there! My partner and I will be on this tour! (Becky and Russell).[br][br]There are also 3 other girls on here on the tour - Deb, Kate and Mel. :)[br][br]Are you staying for the tour only or will you be doing further travel whilst your there?[br][br]Whats your name? How old are you? Are you a solo traveller or coming with friends or a partner? :)[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

Hi, I will also be on this tour. This is my first time travelling solo after a few trips O/S with friends and fam. [br][br]I’ve only got a months leave from work so im arriving in london on the 1st, and flying back home again on the 26th. [br][br]Look forward to meeting you all in october.[br][br]Dave[br][br]European Getaway - 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From: Sunshine Coast, Australia[br]Current Location: Gladstone, Australia

Hi, my name is Andrea I am from bogota-Colombia… This is my first solo trip! Im 21 and I WILL be doing a LOT of traveling after the tour. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to you both!![br][br]Dave, my boyfriend Russ will be wrapped to hear there’s a little more testosterone on the trip! :slight_smile: How old are you? I see your from the sunny Sunshine Coast! :slight_smile: Beautiful![br][br]Not long to go now everyone!!! Woohoo!!! :)[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

hey all! my mate and i are on this tour too! my names Alastair and my mate is Lachie. [br][br]we will be travelling after the tour for about 3 weeks, we were thinking of going to scotland and disney land (paris) and spain? [br][br]We both live in TASMANIA!!! (Australia) best state eva lol!

HOORRRRAAAHHHHHH, Ive been waiting for ever for ppl to say they are on this tour since i put up my own topic like 5 months ago!![br]YAAAYYYYY Cant wait to meet u all![br][br]Debbie

Hi Iam Jason. I am doing the same tour but i am doing Eastern Europe starting in Rome on the 7th Oct.[br][br]Staying at Camp Roma on the 6th so be joining all the others the next day.[br][br]Looking forward to it[br][br]Going on the Eastern Spirit Tour Oct 7 09. What things are good or bad about the tour. Also an old young at heart fart at 37 hehe.

Hi Everybody,[br][br]I’m Jaidon from Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia.[br][br]I’m being brave & going solo on this European Getaway trip…To be honest I couldn’t get anyone to go with me. But looking forward to meeting everyone. I’ll be spending two nights in the generator hostel beforehand. [br][br]Add me on facebook[br][br]Jaidon Ephraims[br][br]

yay we have more people going on our tour - for while there was only five of us lol can’t wait to go only 17 days till we fly out to London - my friends and I will be staying in the generator hostel before hand too see might see some of you around

Hi everyone!!![br][br]I’m also on this tour - can’t wait!!! I’m 22 & will be travelling with my friend Courtney, 27. We’re staying at the generator hostel the night before the tour so hope to see some of you there![br][br]I’m originally from England (currently living in Melbourne) so will be visiting family before & after the tour, but Courtney will be doing another tour in Spain… [br][br]good to see some fellow Aussies on the tour!!! hehhe[br][br]not long to go now!!! we fly to England in 9 days - so excited!!! [br][br]Tash & Courtney

Hay Guys…[br][br]We are also on this tour my name is Kyle and my mate is kane… We both from Zimbabwe and are currently in London… Keen to meet you all see you soon…[br][br]Kyle.

hey all, lachie and i are at the generator. anyone else here???