European Getaway May 5

Hello everyone! Looking at booking the European Getaway on May 5 this year (booking a little late… I know!).
Is anyone else booked in to do this trip? Would love to know I’m not alone :slight_smile:
Will be heading over end of April to check out some of London before the trip.
Never been to Europe, and never been on a tour! Flying solo :slight_smile:

My friend and I booked this trip! We’re so excited!

Awesome! Are you in Aus?

Hey … I just booked today for European Getaway May 5! Never been to Europe and travelling solo … a little bit nervous and super excited :slight_smile: Still figuring out travel plans from Canada to London but I can’t wait to meet the group!

Stacey

ps: If any one wants to connect before the trip let me know

Hi,
Just booked in for this trip.
Staying at the Clink the night before.
Can’t wait!

Just booked my trip for May 5th!! Less then a month!! Super excited!! :slight_smile: Anyone getting there early?

Where is everyone from ?

I’ll be in London on May 4th … sleeping at the CLINK Hostel that night before the tour. Maybe I’ll meet some of you guys there! :slight_smile:

• Stacey the Canadian <3

Il be arriving in London May 4th as well. Im staying at a hotel by the airport. Now that I think of it I should of stayed at the hostel I’m sure it would of been more easier! lol

soon guys! so soon

Next week! ahhh can’t wait!!

Close now!
Heading from US to London tomorrow. Munich for a few days and then it’s on!
Colin from Adelaide

What part of the us did you travel too?

[quote=31866]Hello everyone! Looking at booking the European Getaway on May 5 this year (booking a little late… I know!).
Is anyone else booked in to do this trip? Would love to know I’m not alone :slight_smile:
Will be heading over end of April to check out some of London before the trip.
Never been to Europe, and never been on a tour! Flying solo :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Hey Sammy

Im also going alone on this trip, its good to know I’m not alone … Im also from Brisbane, but ahve been living in London for a while now. Sooooo excited for this trip!