European Getaway July 6th 2008.... Whos Going

Hi everyone,[br]I just booked my tour yesterday, was a bit of a last minute thing. I am 18 year old Aussie girl going on the European getaway on July 6th… Who else is going??? I am traveling alone… a bit scary cause its my first time… Any suggestions at all for my tour maybe??? :)[br][br]Hi Everyone! [br]I am from Sydney, anyone going on the European Getaway the 22nd of June?

Hi Weaz![br]Just wondering if you are perhaps on y tour also departing July 6??? but its called Mega European 47 day, it can include many small europe trips where you get on in a major city and finish the tour somewhere else, or perhaps you are doing the whole 47 days??? We do have another chat topic on the go and there is about 6 of us I think(A few of us are also traveling alone), so far anyway.[br][br][br][br]Danielle[br]Aussie living in Uk[br]Mega European July 6.

Hey…[br]I am not sure… My tour is 20 Days and its called European Getaway… I am confussed… hopefully we are on the same tour… My name is Louise, weaz is my nickname dunno why that came up… anyways lol… talk soon :)[br][br]Hi Everyone! [br]I am from Sydney, anyone going on the European Getaway the 22nd of June?

How do i join your the other conversations you were talking about???[br][br]Hi Everyone! [br]I am from Sydney, anyone going on the European Getaway the 22nd of June?

Hi Weaz!![br][br]sooo excited, i’m going on the European getaway on the 6th July also!! i am an 18 year old girl from australia aswell (from melbourne) on my first time big adventure and can’t wait!!it’s so exciting that you are in the same situation as me =D. [br]i’m meeting a friend over there who has been living there for the past 6 months and we are doing the tour together.[br]i think the 20 days are going to go through sooooo quickly.[br][br]can’t wait to see you soon!!![br][br]Sarah[br][br][br]Sarah H

yeah im heading on this tour

Hello[br]I?m also traveling alone, I?m 24 years old , I?m a mexican girl.[br]and I go on this tour.