European Getaway July 19th

Hey![br]My name’s Steph, I’m 23 from Melbourne, Australia. So excited to travel- doing this tour by myself. Would love to hear from anyone doing the same!?[br][br]Steph

[quote]Originally posted by steph_hough[br]
Hey![br]My name’s Steph, I’m 23 from Melbourne, Australia. So excited to travel- doing this tour by myself. Would love to hear from anyone doing the same!?[br][br]Steph[br][/quote]hi Steph[br]i’ll travel on the same trip too so i hope to know something about u before to see you in london.

Hey![br]Good to hear from you, are you getting excited? I’ll be staying at the Globetrotter Inn on the 18th, what are your plans?[br]Steph[br][br]Steph

hey there![br][br]omg im actually soooo xcited about this trip! 3 weeks to go!!! im goin with my 2 best pals (angd86 and jennyc313) cant wait 2 meet u all! staying at the globetrotter inn on the 11th, any1 else? we should have sum ‘getting-to-know-u’ drinks! cant wait!!! louise x

Steph[br][/quote]I’m karina 18, i’m going to arrive to london on july 18th too, and i’m travelling by myself.[br]i’m gonna stay at earl’s court hostel which is near from globetrotter,so see ya in three weeks. i can’t wait to go;D